“An upgrade from regular hotels”

TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“An upgrade from regular hotels”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We stayed in 2 different rooms while here, a spacious 2 queen bedroom and a 2 bedroom suite. Both were very spacious and came with full kitchens (regular size fridge, dishwashers, microwaves, stoves, cabinets and the suite even had a oven!) Everything was very new and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Front desk was very helpful.

Location was easy to get to and had loads of shopping and restaurants nearby.

We swam in the heated outdoor pool everyday. It was very clean & fun with jets of water streaming in the air.

Complimentary breakfast was average and handy. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: 2 rooms suites were very spacious and not very costly. Worth it for the extra space & privacy.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
What a wonderful review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to hear our accommodations met your needs, and that you were comfortable throughout your stay. Our heated pool is indeed a great amenity, especially during these January cold snaps! Above all, we're happy that you would stay with us again, as my team and I work hard to ensure that every guest checks out with the intent to return.

Many thanks for the great feedback, and we hope to see you soon.

Happy New Year,
Award-winning TownePlace Suites hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Beautiful but modest. I love very staying at new and very clean hotels this one has it all. Great rooms albeit a bit small though. Kitchen area plenty of closet space a great pool and more. Will stay again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Many thanks for the great comments, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Sounds like our accommodations and services met your needs, and glad you were able to enjoy some time at our pool.

It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Happy Holidays,
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

only a 1 night stay so my review touches only on the aspects of
the hotel that i encountered during my brief time there.

check in was smooth even as i needed to change from my reserved
king bed room to one with 2 queens. front desk was super helpful and
it was very quick.

while the room type was being changed, i meandered over to the coffee station and poured myself a fresh, steaming hot cup. mind you this was at 8pm. and after a long drive, i needed that cup so i could rally for dinner.

room was super clean. property looked new, but not sure when it was opened. small kitchen would have been awesome had i needed to stay
for a longer time. huge desk / dining table was impressive. had i been here on business it would have been an outstanding workspace. never
seen a bigger work surface in any hotel regardless of price point.

overall, room was excellent.

wi-fi was outstanding.

property was very close to several eating establishments.

even though property is near the mall and close to I-35E, it is
situated just far enough away that those things are not obtrusive
to the guest at the hotel.

highly recommend and looking forward to staying again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Many thanks for the wonderful review, and on behalf of my team, I thank you for choosing our hotel. Very glad you enjoyed your stay, and that our accommodations and services met your needs - including our fresh coffee available 24/7! We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and it was our pleasure having you as our guest.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Happy Holidays,
Hudson, New Hampshire
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights while travelling with my husband on business. I stayed at the hotel during the day to work, which was a GREAT setup. Large desk, fast WIFI, comfortable room, kitchen, bed, bath. The mall was right around the corner, as well as tons of food options. Busy area & local to everything you'll need. Super clean hotel, gym eqipment was good, quiet rooms...

Nice stay!

Room Tip: 2nd floor & up
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Glad you got some work done, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. Sounds like you were able to take advantage of what the area has to offer; we're fortunate to be located close to so many restaurants and shopping.

It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Award-Winning TownePlace Suites Hotel
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

We needed a suite to visit with our family and we booked with booking.com. I called at four in the afternoon to confirm our reservations & make sure our room was available. Upon arrival we were told that they were overbooked and they didn't have our suite. They blamed booking.com. However, they choose to let booking.com book for them.....so it's their fault. Our daughter lives twelve hours away and we meet midway for weekend visits. Thus, the need for a suite so that we can visit. So, although they gave us two rooms we still didn't get what we needed. To top it all off at 1:00 in the morning someone tried to get in my daughter's room. Guess what, they were given the same room # as my daughter. Another overbooked case.

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Neither tv remote in either room worked properly.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you very much for posting your review, and on behalf of my team, I do apologize for the lapse in service you experienced during your stay. I understand the frustration you experienced at check-in, and do apologize that we were not able to honor your requested suite type. I have discussed your situation with the front desk to ensure we always provide exemplary service and accommodate all of our guests as best we can. Again, I apologize for the interruptions and service missteps, and please know that we are working hard to ensure these do not happen again.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Fort Knox, Kentucky
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We arrived on a Thursday for a 4 day conference just about 10 min away in Corinth. Townplace Suites is my preferred brand and this property did not disappoint. Although we arrived early, the friendly staff was able to check us in. I really enjoyed the hospitality of the staff at the hotel - very friendly and accommodating.The hotel is located close to Vista Ridge Mall and many great restaurants. All rooms have a full kitchen with frig, so you can prepare food and eat in your room if you want. There is always coffee in the lobby and various comfortable seating areas with wifi available. There are also a couple of computers and a printer. I like that they use real dishes when they serve breakfast, the food was good and once again, the breakfast attendant was wonderful. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay here again as we travel to this location several times a year.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
What a wonderful review - thanks very much for the feedback, and my team and I so appreciate you choosing our hotel! I'm especially pleased that my team was warm, welcoming and helpful throughout your stay, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. We all work hard to deliver a great guest experience, and it's always rewarding to hear when we've hit the mark.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

This was a brief overnight trip. Upon entering the room I was suprised by the layout of the 2 room suite. The room has a kitchenette, small dining area, big workstation and flat screen tv's throughout. This an excellent value for the money.

• Stayed August 2013
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Many thanks for the great review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. A full suite - complete with kitchen - is a nice alternative to a standard hotel room, and I'm glad that our service and amenities met your needs.

Thanks again for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back.