“great staff make this hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Really enjoyed my stay. The staff was wonderful beginning when I had to call the hotel for directions because I missed my turn straight through till I checked out. Breakfast was delicious and the kitchen staff were also helpful and competent.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Great hotel with a friendly staff. My toddler thought the best part was the wonderful water sculpture by the elevators and the breakfast choices. We thought the best part was the clean and comfortable room.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Will stay at Hampton's from now on!! The nicest and most comfortable hotel I have stayed at in years. Swimming Pool was fantastic and the bubble wall was very entertaining!! I would have like to see the other side of the bubble wall. Breakfast was great and breakfast staff very hospitable. Coffee was nice and strong!!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

The rooms were very nice and accommodating for my family. We have two girls and one boy, and stayed in a king suite with a roll away bed. It worked wonderfully. In addition, the bathrooms were nice and large, however there wasn't a vent. It got very warm, and almost made me pass out due to the heat after showering. Also with having the three kids and potty breaks, it would have been nice to vent the bathroom at those times as well. The other thing that was uncomfortable was the temperature of the pool. It was almost too cold to enter. I would have preferred a warmer temp. The breakfast was great with many options, and the 5pm cookie break was a great finish to the night.Other than the small inconveniences the stay was very nice and I would definitely recommend to anyone.

1  Thank sarahejackinchuk
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Traveled with kids, they loved the complimentary breakfast every morning. Enjoyed the pool, fitness center and the comfortable beds. Room service came daily to freshen up the room and provide new towels.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

satisfied and very pleased overall. everyone was helpfull and kind. next time I'm in Dallas or anyother city that has a hampton I'll stay there. The other persons that were with me in the other room feel the same way I do. Please keep up the good work.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We enjoyed our stay with no problems. Everyone was helpful and the suite we stayed in was extremely nice. Would stay again for sure. The location is very good for shopping and a nice weekend away from home.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Judy G
Travellers also viewed these Lewisville hotels
Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
0 mi away
SpringHill Suites Dallas Lewisville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas Lewisville
TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall? Share your experiences!