Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The room I got was definitely some form of suite, but cost less than most other hotels in the area. Everything was clean and fresh. The pool provided some great relaxation during an otherwise busy week of work. The staff was very friendly and breakfast was good. The hotel was quiet and easy to get to. I was working in Carrolton and Flower Mound, so this was a great launching point for both, as well as convenient to a friend in North Dallas and DFW Airport. I would 100% stay here again and recommend it to others. I had absolutely no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Great staff, great location. We stayed here for one night before catching plane out from Dallas love field airport. We arrived late and left early. The staff was very nice. We didn't get a chance to see how the breakfast was but the audit staff still gave us a chance to get To Go bags. If your in the area, I recommend staying at this hotel!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This property is a very clean and convenient hotel. The wi-fi connection is excellent and the staff are all exceptional. There are numerous restaurants in very close proximity. I am in town for work every week and this is one of the nicer choices in Lewisville.If the rates were more competitive, I would make every night stay in Lewisville at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this Hampton property. the rooms were clean and nicely furnished, the lobby area was conducive to visiting and it is very near the mall and many franchise-style restaurants. The pool was being cleaned during our stay which was a disappointment, overall I would stay at this property again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This loction of this hotel is perfect!! The staff was great, the room smelled oh so very good & the bed was amazing!!! I really loved the complementary bath salt scrub! We will be back on our next get away trip

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I traveled for family purposes...end of school year children performances. I stayed at this hotel and everything from the time I arrived until the time I checked out was efficient, professional, caring, and clean. I was very satisfied with the hotel and service. I recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Friendly and helpful associates, extremely clean and modern facilities, large rooms with adequate lighting , internet facility. good breakfast with multiple options, not too far from DFW airport and eating places.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Travellers also viewed these Lewisville hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
SpringHill Suites Dallas Lewisville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisville
TownePlace Suites Dallas Lewisville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Lewisville - Vista Ridge Mall? Share your experiences!