“Tasteful Eating”

Ranked #76 of 298 Restaurants in Lewisville
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This is a great Chinese place if your looking for good tasteful Chinese food. They give you plenty of food for the price that you pay. The dinner portions are large, there is enough lunch the following day. I've order delivery and dined in either way the service is exceptional, the wait staff are friendly the ambiance is pleasant. Once you visit this place you will enjoy it. I love everything about this place and eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

TripAdvisor has the wrong location for this restaurant on the map, making it a bit difficult to find. Hopefully they can correct that. I ordered the pad thai and it seemed bland. It wasn't bad, just not exciting.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I love Chinese food, both the traditional kind and the Americanized version. Taste of Asia definitely falls in the Amercanized category. I love this place! The food is always flavorful! I've tried their rolls which are about the same as most places. The Volcano roll was a real treat but might be too greasy/oily for some tastes. The beef lo mein is often dry but has plenty of flavor. I just add soy sauce or mix in the sauce from their General Tso's chicken. If you are looking for the typical Chinese takeout fare then this is the place. If you are looking for the more traditional Chinese flavor you will likely be disappointed. I highly recommend trying this place regardless of your preference.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

The food is good, the portions are generous and the waitstaff is ALWAYS cheerful. I love their Cashew Chicken and Egg Drop Soup. I haven't eaten "real" chinese food in China but for my taste this one is hands down the winner in comparison to other oriental restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I often eat in this restaurant. The food is good, fast service, good ambience and also quite reasonable.
My favorites are Chicken wrap and Kung pao chicken and shrimp with fried rice.
I would like if they add duck to their menu.