“Weekend of Business and Fun”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We came to the Dallas area for Ruth to attend a Miche Bag meeting. But since Ruth had had a birthday just the week before, we thought we would celebrate a bit. We had a lovely room at the Fairfield and were greeted with warm faces and also warm cookies!

There were plenty of eating establishments close and that was nice because it turned out to be a rainy weekend. Since the pool was inside, that was nice, too.

We had a nice breakfast both mornings and were on our way

Thanks for a nice time!
Dennis and Ruth Phillips

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2012

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Phillips! Many thanks for the great reivew and it was great having you two with us! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the nearby restaurant eastablishments our hotel has to offer along with our complimentary breakfast. We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn Lewisville look forward to your return!

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I had a little transportation mix up and confusion getting to the hotel from the airport BUT the staff at this Fairfield went above and beyond to help me. And the fantastic customer service didn't end the night I arrived, they were fantastic the whole week. Any time I 'needed' something, the response of the staff was very quick. I will be returning for business two more times and will definitely consider this hotel in the future! Thanks so much everybody!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with us! We're sorry to hear about the mix up you had on your arrival day and It's very rewarding to hear we wen't above and beyond to accomodate you during your stay. Our team was very excited to hear about your experience and we greatly appreicate that. It was a pleasure being able to serve you and your associates and we are all looking forward to your return here very soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Our stay was definitely excellent in all respects. After registering I took the baggage cart out to bring the luggage from the car to our room. As I entered the front door one of the Registration Desk staff came out and took the cart from me and brought it to our room. Which allowed me to go out and park the car. My wife has mobility problems so this was very helpful, completely unexpected, and very helpful. The room was very comfortable and breakfast was fine.

After checking out I discovered I had a flat tire. I went in to ask that someone at the desk call a service station to help change the tire. The Manager went out with me to the car and replaced the flat tire with the spare. All in all we could not have asked for a more enjoyable stay and a more helpful staff. To the staff we want to say "You are the best!"

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm delighted to hear that we exceeded all of your expectations. It's our number one goal to make all of our guests feel like they are at their home away from home, and we consider and treat all of our guests as if they were family. It was a pleasure to be able to assist you with changing your tire and getting you back on the road as quickly as possible. I look forward to sharing your comments with the rest of our staff! Your friends at Fairfield Inn Lewisville are always looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 24 October 2012

I've been staying at the Fairfield- Lewisville for the last 5+ years while traveling on business and have had consistently good experiences. The last visit was a great example of how the staff will bend over backwards to make sure their customers are taken care of. Apparently they had a full house two nights in a row and had run out of USA Today newspapers the following morning. I LOVE the puzzle section of the USA Today and when I didn't get my puzzle fix two mornings in a row, I was very disappointed. Realizing how disappointed I was, the hotel staff sent someone out to buy me a puzzle book and had it waiting in my room when I returned from my meetings. I was so surprised! No hotel has ever done anything like that for me! I really appreciate that they went out of their way to take care of my needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jTaylor_Littleton
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

Many thanks for the great reivew! Our team greatly appreciates your repeat business over the years and your loyalty to the Marriott brand. I cannot wait to share with them the feedback you left from your experience. Your friends at Fairfield Inn Lewisville strive to go above and beyond to ensure each guests stay is as pleasurable and productive as possible, and I'm very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We recently held a 3 day business meeting here (spook-tacular) and as always the staff was great. David worked hard to get us the rooms we needed as we had 6 attendees staying overnight. The hotel wants to make sure our stay is as pleasant as possible and went right to work on any requests we had, which we had several!! Including some that are a little strange...for instance Kita at the front desk was gracious enough to be a blind judge for our pumpkin decorating contest! Now that doesn't happen everyday! Don't hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Just call ahead and they will help you out. If you are holding a meeting I suggest staying across t...
1  Thank Braden D
David L, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Hi Braden! It's been a true pleasure having the opportunity to work with and serve you and your group. I cannot express how rewarding it is to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to exceed all of your meeting needs as well. The staff will be excited to hear your feedback, as it's our number one goal to make you feel you are home away from home! Your friends at Fairfield Inn look forward to serving you and your colleagues when returning to the Dallas/Lewisville area again!

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Jeremy, I want to compliment you on the great staff you have at this property. I travel often and up until this year have been Platinim with the Marriott. Even as a Platinum member my reception at many of the properties was often lukewarm at best. That wasn't the case with your crew. I was welcomed as a Marriott Rewards member, checked in and offered a bottlle of water and a snack. In my coming and going, I was always welcomed back and was engaged in conversation.

In traveling often, the worst, very worst thing you can do is have a bad travel experience, on the plane, the rental car place or the hotel. It is so appreciated when you are felt welcome, it makes the trip that much better. I spent 2 nights at your property then went to Houston for business for a few days, and when coming back, it was a no-brainer to stay again at your property. The treatment I received endears your staff to me and I feel a sense of loyalty.

Jeremy, thank your staff for me. It would serve Marriott to use this crew to show other Fairfield properties, that it only takes a little effort to make a guest's stay memorable. Thanks to all of you.

Room Tip: It isn't a scenic locations. You have the choice of the Hilton Inn acoss the road or the side o...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Thank you very much for the outstanding review, and my team and I so appreciate you choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Lewisville. We all work very hard to ensure every guest has a great experience, and it is very rewarding to hear when we’ve hit the mark. I’ve shared your comments with the rest of the crew, and they enjoyed the positive feedback.

Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville/Dallas!!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We are currently visiting for an NCAA basketball exposure tournament in Dallas. The staff has been amazing. Warm cookies, coffee all day, very clean property. Polite, courteous, bend-over backwards southern hospitality here. Definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Jeremy R, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at Fairfield Inn! I’m so glad you were able to experience our warm southern hospitality. The entire team was so happy to make everyone with the DFW Elite tournamanet feel at home away from home. I'll be sure to share your kind words with our team and we hope to see you again in the future. Best regards!