“Good value and clean”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Dallas, Texas
“Good value and clean”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed at this property for the weekend. The property is dated but very clean. All the employee's we came in contact with were very friendly. It has went thru a recent redo also. So the rooms are fresh. Fairly new carpet and AC units. Nice fixtures and very compfy chairs. Fridg. and microwave. New flat screens. Lots of channels. Free internet. Free parking. Free breakfast. Don't expect a whole lot, it is the Fairfield level. But we were full and happy. Very nice, allbe it small bathroom and shower, but great water pressure and nice shower head. The sink is outside of the shower and toilet room. We like that. The only con's I will give the hotel is that from some other reviews it was stated that the hot tub water was not hot. We always use this area. The hot tub temp. was only lukewarm at best. And it was in need of cleaning. There was a slight smell. I called the front desk to ask if the temp could be brought up to normal. She stated that it would be easy and she would have the Maintenance man turn it up. It never happened. It would be wise for a hotel that has bad reviews on a situation like this that can be easily remedied, to make that easy adjustment. Also, the ice machine on the 3rd. floor did not work and there was no ice machine on the 2nd. floor. If your looking for a good, clean hotel in this area for under a hundred bucks, then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor. There is not ice machine on the 2nd floor. And the one on the 3rd...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Butte, North Dakota
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have no complaints about this hotel. It was clean, the beds comfortable, the staff helpful, and breakfast was great!
Me and my sister, along with 15 other family members, stayed here during the FCS Football Championship game weekend (GoBison!). It was really easy to get to Toyota Stadium from here. If I need to stay in the area again, I will defiantly come back.
The continental breakfast had prepared Jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches, make your own waffles, fruit, muffins, cereal, juice, milk and coffee. It was a great spread. I was diffidently not hungry when I left in the mornings.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Our family enjoyed our stay at this Fairfield Inn. We asked for and were accommodated with connecting rooms. The kids had their space and TV and mom and dad had their space and TV. As others have stated, the hotel was clean and quiet. The folks that we spoke with were friendly and helpful. We chose this hotel primarily because of location, breakfast, and the indoor pool. The location was good for us and convenient to shopping and restaurants. We enjoyed the waffles, breakfast sandwiches, and coffee among other offerings at the complimentary breakfast. The kids enjoyed a couple of visits to the pool the first day we were there. Unfortunately, the next morning there was a "Pool Closed" sign on the door to the pool. I asked how long it would be closed and was told it would be closed a couple of hours due to chemicals being added. I thought this odd that it would be done during the stated pool open hours instead of at night when the pool was closed. It never did reopen which was disappointing for the kids. Upon further inquiry, I was told there was a broken part and they were waiting for someone to fix it. I understand things happen but we were disappointed since one of the reasons we chose this hotel was because of the indoor pool.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The hotel was a good value, good location, and quiet. The staff was also nice. I am not handicap, but I did notice the hotel really tried to cater to folks that were. The room also included a mini fridge and microwave which a lot of newer hotels seem to be doing away with. Nice flat screen tv and the free wifi was very helpful as my husband was working for our room all day.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Texarkana,Texas
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I've stayed at another Fairfield Inn in the DFW area, but I must say that I much prefer this one. Why? As stated above, it has clean, quiet and affordable rooms even though it is close to Interstate 35. It is also close to the Vista Ridge Mall, great shops and restaurants. I loved, loved the fact that it was next to my favorite warehouse club where I was able to shop for Christmas goodies and buy affordable gas!
I was especially pleased that i was able to use my Marriott Rewards Points for my two night stay!

Directions from DFW Airport: Exit Airport North, Continue on 121 North (Toll Road), Exit Lake Vista Drive, Left at Lake Vista Drive, The Fairfield Inn is on the Right!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank filmbuffintexas
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Here for the weekend. Pros: free parking, very good continental breakfast, free wifi, new flat screen and the room is clean. Cons: older property, beds not so comfy and towels are hard and scratchy. It does have a fitness center and indoor pool. For the value it is a good choice.

• Stayed August 2013
Columbus, Georgia
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The best handicapped accessible hotel room I have stayed in. Very roomy, clean, comfortable beds. We had a variety of breakfast choices to select from during breakfast hour. Staff were friendly and courteous to my family. We were pleased with the location and the service we received.

DH, Columbus, Ga.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Jeremy R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Hi Drucilla H! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm pleased to know our location, staff, cleanliness, and the handicap accessable room exceeded your expectations. Your friends here at the Fairfield Inn of Lewisville, TX are looking forward to your return!