“Excellent lodgings for the business traveler”

Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
“Excellent lodgings for the business traveler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

I have stayed at this Suburban Extended Stay for lengthy periods of time since 2006. I have always had great service and accommodations. At one time I used this as my base while I was building Starbucks throughout Texas. I always feel at home when I stay here. I returned today after a hiatus of a year or so and was gratified to find that this still holds true. I have read a few of the negative comments posted previously. I have traveled professionally around the country for many years and I've unfortunately found that many people do not know how to comport themselves when staying in a hotel. They think it's acceptable to let their children run wild, abuse the facilities, or make excessive noise at odd hours. Or demand frivolous amenities the hotel doesn't provide. I remember a guest here demanding they provide a swimsuit for the pool since he hadn't brought one. Prima donnas are everywhere in life. These people are petulant children. What I look for in lodgings is cleanliness and quiet. This location has always provided me with that. The shining star in management here has always been Ana Palma. She is extremely personable and professional. I had a bit of a difficulty with my room when I checked in this morning and the young lady at the desk, Amanda, was exceptional at getting it resolved and getting me settled in. This is a great place to stay for someone looking for good basic amenities and great service.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank RMichelson
SuburbanExtendedStay, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay DFW Airport North, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

First timed i have stayed in a Suburban. Next time my company sends me to Lewisville i will return! Biggest room i have stayed in!! Pool was picture perfect. staff was pleasant. would recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: King Suite, Largest room at the hotel. Very quite area sitting room was perfect for working and watc...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

The staff was very friendly, I needed help with directions and they were able to help instantly. The hotel and my room was clean. The full size kitchen was a life saver!!

Room Tip: King suite is very spacious... It has a king size bed with a sleeper sofa.. Kitchen table is very lo...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Carrollton, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

During my stay at this hotel, I was completely floored. I complained about bed bugs, & when I was complaining about bed bugs in the lobby, there were several other guests who were complaining about the same thing. I would not stay here. There is a Sun suites, & a La Quinta on the other side of the freeway. I would check into those first before I would ever stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Run fast!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank molly s
Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your stay at our hotel.

This feedback was reviewed at the time it was received. The hotel had a professional Pest Control Company perform an inspection of the room. Upon inspection of the room, they did not report any findings of bed bugs.

The hotel has been maintained in a sanitary condition according to the Local and State Health Department laws.

Texarkana, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

This was my first time to stay at a Suburban Extended Stay motel, and I enjoyed the experience. First of all I found it to be larger than I expected. The location is good, too, in Lewisville, close to I-35 E, without being too close to the interstate where the sound of traffic can bother you. Lewisville is a good location, on the north side of the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, close to stores and restaurants, and not too far from the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. I found the check in procedure to be good, and my room was large, with a small kitchen area. My only criticism is that you have to go in the front door, which doesn't automatically open, so it's a bit awkward to get your bags in, holding the door open with one hand, and pulling your luggage behind you. That being said, I liked the Suburban Extended Stay motel, and I like the Lewisville location on Lakepointe Drive, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo

Tyler, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2010

I was invited by management to stay overnight on a free voucher. This time, the service exceeded my expectations. Every need was kindly met by Ana and her staff. I really appreciated the late check out.

The only concerns were that housekeeping is lacking in really cleaning the rooms. Basically I see where the vacuum does not reach, no attempt is made to clean those areas so dust is gathered there and candy wrappers which can be picked up by hand.

Also the pillows remained flat since my last visit. Overall 1-5 scale, I would rate this stay a 3.5. Thank you all again for the offer to earn better reviews.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo

We hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2010

I stayed there for business trips for 3+ months. The owner has no clue what is going on w/customers or customer service issues. Manager in this location runs this as though its her castle and guests are her maids. Her mom and relatives work as cleaners which the upper management is not aware of. Very hard to get even a toilet paper from them.
I walked on thorns living here....POOR internet service...Was always down or very slow speed.
Would NEVER recomment this place

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
3 Thank busybeedecember2010
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations. We ensured any customer service and cleaning concerns were resolved. We regret not knowing your concerns during your stay as we would had happily corrected them.

We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Lewisville.

Kind Regards,