Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Lewisville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscookiesclub carlsonrewards programbreakfast roomindoor poolfamily weekendseen better daysliving roomroom was spacious and cleanthree nightsenjoyed our stayswim meetyogurtunder constructionearly checkthe hotel staffair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I was booked here for 2 weeks for work. The people at the desk were always missing in action. I had an issue with the people above us with kids running back and forth till after midnight. I called the front desk and was told he would call upstairs for me. I called back 30 mins later to the front desk he says Ohhhhhh no one picked up. I explain well come listen in my room clearly there is someone there. So, he decides to walk up to their room.....needless to say it continued not sure he did or didn't The next day I was gone for the day and when I returned my room was never cleaned and I asked the maid about it and she advised I wasn't on her list. Whom spoke little to no English not sure she understood what I was asking. So, my only guess is that it was because of speaking up. I checked out and found the Town Home suites next door where awesome. I left a $150.00 worth of jewelry in that room they say no one found. I called several time and left messages for the general manager whom also never returned my call. Stay next door at Town Home suites awesome place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JOM78345
TMIHospitality, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear JOM78345,
Thank you so much for your review. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had while staying with us. Unfortunately, I've checked all of our logs, but this is the first we've heard about this situation, and I have not received any voice mails. I definitely want to look into this matter further, but will need more information to do so. I am leaving my contact information and ask you to please contact me at your earliest convenience. Once again, I'm terribly sorry, and I will look into this as soon as I hear from you.

Sincerest apologies,
Dewayne S.
lewisvillecis@tmihospitality.com
972-315-6565

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Went to Dallas for a very short weekend and no room at son's house so stayed here. Everyone was so nice and friendly and it was so clean. Best place to stay next to home. Breakfast was nice but not much for a gluten free girl

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This was a very good representation of this chains efforts. The check in was smooth and the young man at the desk extremely helpful and friendly. The room was clean, well maintained and appointed and very comfortable. It was quiet during the night, despite a group of conventioneers, and the beds comfortable. Breakfast was warm, tasty and moderately varied.( I'm always pleased that most of these hotels seem to have real china plates and real silverware.) All in all, no surprises ( a good thing) and worth repeating.

Room Tip: We had top floor king suite- very quiet and comfortable
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stayed here overnight on a scouting trip for a future relocation. Service was superb and the hotel quite comfortable and very nicely updated. Comfy beds, updated bathrooms and wonderful central location. Mall across the parking lot and a quick ride to the airport. Breakfast wasn't the 'best' as far as freshness in regards to eggs/sausage-- all pre made and heated up, but fresh waffles, fruit, etc and very friendly staff keeping everything filled and clean. Would stay here again in a second. Price is great and I've paid a lot more for a hotel like this. Great value!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We arrived to our room not having the requested chair and ottoman, so after being told it had to wait until the morning, I took my email reservation showing the attendant my request. He said, "He would make a call and bring me the needed items since I can't sleep lying down. What was worse was the incense smell they had burning, awhile after I walked in my asthma attack began. Later up in the room my left sinus started swelling up. I ended up spending Thanksgiving being ill from the smell, ended up with a migraine. Kudos for the night attendant for bringing the chair and ottoman. Please consider those of us with asthma when burning incense, and getting a migraine. I have high allergies to scents. We won't be back, sorry.

Room Tip: Third floor had a nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy T
TMIHospitality, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Judy T,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the problems you had while you were our guest. Please accept my apologies that the chair and ottoman you requested were not ready upon arrival. I have already discussed this with my front desk staff to ensure we are reviewing all guest requests before they arrive. I'm also very sorry to hear about your asthma attack. For those reasons specifically, and because of the fire hazard, we do not burn any incense in our hotel. If you would like to discuss your stay further or have any more concerns I would be happy to speak with you. Please allow us another opportunity to change your mind on your next trip to Lewisville.

All the best,