“Fantasitic experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Chandler, Oklahoma, United States
“Fantasitic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had a fantastic time. We chose this hotel because they had two-room suites for our son.s family needs. From the moment we made our reservations to dropping our key cards off at the front desk the hotel staff took care of us. Due to very little traffic problems we arrived a few hours early and decided to inquire as to when we could check in. To our surprise they checked us in early and to top it off a "goody bag" with a personal note greeting us was awaiting on the dresser. The breakfast was hot and delicious with lots of choices. The hotel staff were extremely pleasant and very hospitable! Each one of them greeted us in the morning and any other time they saw us. The pool was great, the hot-tub was very relaxing, the internet service was adequate as well as the channels offered on the TV. I would HIGHLY recommend this establishment to anyone wanting to stay in the North DFW area!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fort Hood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Country Inn and Suites in Lewisville TX was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at hands down. The staff goes out of their way to help make your stay even better. The hotel is about thirty minutes from the most popular Dallas/Fort Worth attractions.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Wonderful business trip experience at this hotel! They had everything I look for (great staff, well kept facilities, comfy beds, good internet signal, good TV signal, mini fridge, good shower, nice indoor pool).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Jasper, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Hotel was clean. Hotel employees were very cordial and seemed happy to work there. Breakfast was hot and filling. All aspects of this hotel were wonderful. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is staying in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.

Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

I can't remember who the gentleman's name was but he provided excellent customer service. I checked in at 7 am in the morning and he and the rest of the staff were extremely polite/helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend others to stay here due to the hospitality I've received. Also another young lady, helped me promptly when I needed a razor, shaving cream, tooth paste, and a tooth brush. That was Tuesday Afternoon. I'm very happy with the service I've been given! :)

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've stayed here about 5 times and always enjoyed it. Comfy beds, good bathrooms, spacious rooms. The breakfast is pretty good. Great cookies in the lobby. Every chain restaurant you can think of is nearby and the Vista Ridge Mall is behind the hotel. Assistant manager Jennifer is very customer-focused and handily took care of some minor issues I had once.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I checked in a Friday during World playoffs off minor league baseball. There was somewhere between 30 - 40 kids, parents and coaches running around. It was evening time and only one employee on staff. Employee Casie was simply amazing. Phones being answered with enthusiasm, guest's being greeted, guests checking in and out, washing and folding towels due to kids using them up from the indoor pool that was full of kids and just keeping up with the fresh baked cookies that the cookie monsters would devour as soon as she filled the cookie case. She was so overwhelmed, I thought about helping. I have been a manager in the customer service business with 183 employees. I was very impressed with her demeanor and eagerness to please each guest.

During my 1 week stay I met my room service attendant Sharica made sure my room was to my liking. Her personality was genuine and she cared a lot.

I will be back, and recommend our staff to stay here as well.

Room Tip: Make a reservation