“Very Impressed....I know your thinking Motel 6?”

Motel 6 Dallas - Lewisville
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Yes..I have stayed at this location several times. I travel for my job and find this Motel 6 to be the Best in the DFW Area. The location is convenient, safe neighborhood. The staff here are a nice as they come. Every time I check in. The woman at the front her name is Norma. Is so helpful and accommodating. On this particular trip I had to change rooms. Being the professional she is, Norma let me look at several rooms until I got the one I wanted. It just so happens I've stayed in the exact room before. The rooms are completely updated, from the walls to the floors. No carpet..I love that. The fact that they have no carpet is the main reason I love it. I travel with a service animal. They are animal and or pet friendly. There is a nice pool, and a clean laundry room on the second floor. My recommendation is if your looking for a safe, clean place, and wanna save a couple of extra bucks. Motel 6 in Lewisville is a great place!

Room Tip: I like the rooms next to the elevator, I find these rooms to be the biggest.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Good rooms for the price. We were going to six flags so it was close enough but without the high price. Just wish the beds were a little softer and bigger. And breakfast would have been nice but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed there for a week. The room was always very clean. For a similar price you will not be able to find a good clean room. We are happy with the stay and will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank txtm13
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We stayed there last night -- HORRIBLE!!! We actually complained this morning and got a refund in full. I still have to talk to the GM Tim Stringer , as well as his boss! Doors slammed ALL night long. Could hear every single word that our neighbors said standing in the hallway outside our door, loud and clear. Heard every person that walked past our room or walked down the hall above our room, I think. Like the other reviewers, there is definitely NOTHING to the walls, absolutely no soundproofing at all. Housekeeping had the nerve to knock on our door at 10:00 a.m. this morning to see if we'd left even though check-out is noon! We had no water pressure in our sink, although the shower was fine. We've stayed in hundreds of hotels across this country and there's only been one instance of a worse hotel experience that we've had. NEVER EVER STAY HERE!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasScopist
Reviewed 31 August 2011

The first room we were in was too warm, and also by the back door. The door slammed all night keeping us awake for much of the night. The second room was completely without a working air conditioner. The entire motel was dirty from the doors, to the graffiti on the elivator. The third room, was cool and quiet. At least it was quiet until the morning of checkout when one of the other guests apparently had a violent domestic quarrel. I called the desk and asked for the police to be called. I did not see the police, but did hear the phone in the room with the arguers ring immediately after my call to the desk. This place is horrible. I would not suggest this dump to homeless people.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2010

I definitely agree with the other reviewer. The walls we SO thin. No exaggeration. You can hear absolutely everything that goes on in the halls. And you can hear what's going on in the room next to you. So, be careful what you say! Haha.. But really, it was just bad. The couple in the room next to us had a normal conversation, so I could kinda sleep, but then they started fighting, and I couldn't sleep at all. Our room also smelled like smoke, even though we asked for non-smoking. And the remodeling of the Motel 6's is nice, but I guess they decided they don't need clocks or shampoo anymore.

I do want to say that the man working at the front desk was super nice, and we appreciate his help. There's not much that the staff can do about thin walls, though. Please listen to the reviews if you're thinking of staying here. You might be lucky and be there when only quiet people are there, but it's likely that that won't happen, and you won't be able to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2010

The walls are so thin at this hotel that i could hear the conversation in the room next door while lying in bed as if i were in the room with them. Asked for nonsmoking room and had smoking smell in it. Could not sleep what so ever. Room had no shampoo or alarm clock.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo