“Yummy and no msg!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jinbeh

Jinbeh
Reserve with OpenTable
Jinbeh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 283 Restaurants in Lewisville
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Lewisville, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy and no msg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Hibachi with fresh everything!
Sushi to satisfy!
And Fried Rice with no grease and no msg.
You will be greeted by friendly folks, maybe the owner.
Lunch specials a REAL money saver.

Visited April 2014

Coppell TX
“Always good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

We've been eating at Jinbeh for years. We have eaten at both the hibachi grill and the sushi bar in the back. We especially like the sushi bar when we want a fresh, delicious and quick meal because we can usually be in and out in 45 minutes. The sushi chefs are always friendly as are the waitresses.

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Mouth watering luscuious Filet mignon -One of the best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

I have eaten a lot of steaks in my life. However, my Filet Mignon at Jinbeh last night was one of the best ever. The first bite stirred all my taste buds. It was like there was an orchestra playing in my mouth. I like my steak medium rare leaning toward rare. The Chef did a great job delivering it exactly that way. Have you had a steak that seems to melt in your mouth because it is so tender and moist. Well that is what this steak did. It was pure delight. I don't know if he could do it again or the chef at the next table could do it. However for that meal for that time with that chef, it was heaven on earth. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Now I need to move on to the rest of the review. Smile.

It was a busy Friday night. Since we did not have reservations,, we had to wait for about 30 minutes for a table. so

TIP: Get Reservations for Weekend Dinner

You are seated at a table/grill that comfortably sits 7 people. They can squeeze more people in. They also have extension boards that allows them to put to table/grills together. You have 6 table/grills in a room. So when the exhaust fans starts up and people are talking, it can get loud.

TIP: the grils put a lot of smoke in the air. If someone in your party is allergic to smoke, then you may want to check it out first.

A waitress takes your order of drink and entree. You pick one or two meats from Filet Mignon, Salmon, Shrimp, Chicken, Scallops,etc. The meal comes with steam rice, but most people that I saw were ordering the side of Fried Rice. Dinner comes with two shrimp as an appetizer I guess or a dinner treat. I am not sure. However, they appeared on my plate. And, I didnt complain.

There is a sushi bar in the back of the restaurant. We had to ask for a Sushi menu since we were doing the hibachi. I am glad I did. Take a look at my pictures to see the Sunrise roll. It was delicious.

I get sidetracked. Anyway, after the order it complete, the waiter will bring your drinks, an onion soup and a salad with ginger sauce. If you don't want the ginger sauce on it, speak up. They can make it without it. Also, chopsticks were not offered automatically. However, they are available on request.

When the chef comes out, he starts the show. He tossed eggs into the air and cook everything in front of you. In addition to the meat, he cooks up mixed vegetables onions, cucumbers, and bean sprouts.

For dessert, we had fried cheesecake. It was also delicious. In fact there was nothing that was not delicious.

Just be aware that it is kinda pricey. With three entrees and three non alcoholic drinks and two sushi and one dessert, we were a little over hundred dollars. However, for a delicious Filet Mignon, it is worth every penny.

Great dinner. Great Filet Mignon!!!

• Visited June 2013
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2013

I've had many an enjoyable sushi lunch at Jinbeh, which - after trying many other Japanese/sushi restaurants in the area - is far and away my favorite sushi place. The fish is always fresh and tasty, the portions generous, and the service extremely friendly. Prices are good as well. I've never tried the hibachi but it looks and smells wonderful. The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside, and is set back from the I-35 frontage road in a nondescript strip mall, but indoors is very different - not fancy, but very nice. Looking forward to my next return trip, and many more to come!

• Visited February 2013
“Fantastic Valentine Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013

My girlfriend and I selected this restaurant to celebrate Valentines day. We were so glad that we did. It was excellent. We selected the Imperial Dinner. It was two filet mignon, two lobsters, fried rice, bean sprouts, veggies and a California roll and two desserts for like 80 dollars. We felt like it was a great value.

The dinner is cooked in front of you in hibachi style with all the flair that you would expect of a nice restaurant.

Service was wondeful. My glass never dropped below half full.

To top it all off, they gave the lady a box of chocolates. Made for a wonderful evening at a nice value.

• Visited February 2013