“fried food all over” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 283 Restaurants in Lewisville
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Description: If you’re looking for a patio, look no further. Completely gutted and remodeled in 2010, our Lewisville location sports an inside/outside bar area that anchors the best patio in the metroplex. Live Music on the Patio – Thursday nights from April to September . We do music some other times – give us a call and find out the schedule.
Chile
“fried food all over”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

i didnt like this restaurant at all , the food was so oily. The staff was friendly but no more than tha!

Visited April 2013

LEWISVILLE
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

Awesome margarita's, enjoyed every meal I have had there. Love the atmosphere and the Waite
staff very helpful.

• Visited October 2012
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

I'm not going to rush back to Razzoo's.

The atmosphere is good; the menu is certainly original and quite appealing and they have live music on the patio on Thursdays when the weather allows from April through September.

But here's my story: the Cajun Tricky Fish sounded really appetizing. Before ordering, I asked if it was made with tilapia or catfish as both are on the menu and this dish is the only one which did not identify which fish was used in the recipe. The waiter said it was tilapia. I don't like tilapia, so I said it would take me another minute to decide on my choice and the waiter very helpfully said it would be no problem to make the Tricky Fish with catfish, so I agreed.

Well, I believe my Tricky Fish was made with tilapia. I told the waiter that I didn't think I got catfish, but he insisted it was indeed catfish, and he brought the manager over to confirm. The manager didn't seem convinced, but he backed the waiter. I was amazed that I wasn't offered an alternative. Anyway, I didn't care for the fish and ate very little of it, and the veggies were quite overdone, though I did eat them. I can say the rice was delicious with the etouffee meant to accompany the fish.

So between the fish and the veggies, no need to rush back here. There are lots of other tempting items on the menu, so maybe I'll give them another try sometime, but I won't rush back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Las Colinas
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

Most of the food is pretty average in my opinion. They have a variety of fried seafood. The atmosphere is ok, very casual. The bread pudding is pretty good. I've never had bad service there.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lewisville, Texas
“Great food, great environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Menu is full of tasty items and the service is grand. Great bar. Both my wife and I enjoyed. The fried pickles are the best ever.

Visited November 2012