“Average”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bowlmor AMF Lewisville Bowling lanes
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just the basic bowling alley. My daughter goes there with Special Olympics regularly. The people have always been nice and the pro shop took extra time with my daughter to drill her ball for her.

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

It's an expensive place, and it looks old. The wait time for the lanes is long, they just have 2 pool tables (always busy). They have games (like air hockey game), but it's out of order and there is no sign to tell you.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

PBR isn't my favorite beer, but at $18 for 100 oz, it is an inexpensive option for bowling night. The lanes are well maintained (other places I've bowled have a ball return breakdown about every 3rd frame). We've found a home for our bowling!

1  Thank Tim S