“Great Little Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have had several family members and friends stay at this hotel when in town visiting. Everyone has had nothing but wonderful things to say. The location is great (at I-35 and 121) and there is plenty of things to do within walking distance from the hotel. There is also a mall right down the street from the hotel. The rooms are very nice. The junior suites have a couch and chair and a table, and another television. The microwave and refrigerator are great to have. The beds are very comfortable! The hotel now offers limited room service, and meals downstairs in their restaurant. Again, plenty of local restaurants within walking distance as well.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank maggiem27
HGIDallasGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Dear maggiem27,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville, we value your comments and your business!

As you mentioned in your review, the hotel is perfectly situated with perfect access to the airport, and downtown Dallas and all local attractions with our convienent location by State Highway 121 and I-35, as well as the many local restaurants and the Vista Ridge Mall.

Please know we also offer complimentary shuttle service in a 5 mile radius between 7am and 10 pm to get you to local businesses and restaurants as well.

We want the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville to be "Your Home Away From Home" whenever your travel brings you back to our area!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 26 June 2012

My wife, 4 yr-old grandson and I stayed at the HGI - Lewisville this last weekend when we visited family in Flower Mound. This was our second time to stay at the hotel and the experience was as good as the first (last year). All hotel personnel are courteous, friendly, and extremely helpful. We made our appt online and opted for the Bed/Breakfast package which turned out to be a great deal! The location was near and central to several places that we visited. Only problem was the Dallas traffic! The sleep-number beds were very comfortable. We have stayed in hotels that cost 3x what we paid at HGI and were not of equivalent quality. You get way more than what you pay for! We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for your business, and your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville!

We believe we are a perfect choice for families visiting the Dallas/Lewisville area and I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed the stay.

Our staff love accomodating each and every guest and I am so pleased you found our "Bed & Breakfast" special offering as it truly is a perfect value for families and business people alike.

Our Executive Chef takes pride in his cooked to order breakfast offerings and has recently introduced some delicious new daily breakfast specials!!

We can't wait for your return, and please remember, we want you and your family to consider the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville as your "Hoem Away From Home!"

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Just off the frontage road of 35, the Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently located, easily accessed (minus some road construction), and extremely nice! It appeared to be brand new, or very newly remodeled...clean, modern, stylish, comfortable. We drove down from MN to visit family, and used the HGI basically for sleeping and showering. Though we didn't use it, the outdoor pool looked like a nice place to cool off in the TX heat/humidity. In fact, we saw a pair of mallards in there every morning. The fitness center was on the smaller side, but no one was ever in there when I was, so I had no problem using the equipment I wanted. A business center and restaurant take up much of the lobby area; they looked nice, but again, we never took advantage of them. I wish the HGI was like the Hampton and they offered a complimentary continental breakfast. Overall, the Hilton Garden Inn served our purpose, and we'll probably stay there the next time we're in Lewisville.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share with other travelers your feedback related to your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville!

I am please to announce the small road construction project in front of the hotel is just about complete!

Our large outdoor pool is very welcoming to our guests and their families, I am sorry you did not have time to enjoy the pool or the Hot Tub on this recent visit, but as you mentioned we do have a great family of Mallard Ducks who occassionally visit us from teh beautiful canal behind our hotel, and they love to strut and interact with our guests on occassion!

We look forward to your return and wish you safe travels in all your future trips!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

This place was nice, typical of most HGI hotels. Friendly staff, comfortable beds. Internet just upgraded at this hotel, and seemed to be very fast. It was also in a good location near a lot of restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
HGIDallasGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Dear Eric P,

Thank you for taking teh time to leave feedback about your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville.

We value your business and thank you for allowing us to serve you.

We strive to have "Happy, Friendly, Smiling" team members to serve you during your stay and thank you for recognizing their efforts!

As you mentioned in the review, we recently in May 2012 upgraded our entire High Speed Internet System and we believe this upgrade will allow our guests to easily connect and use the internet for business work and play!

We can't wait for your return and wish you safe travels in all your future trips!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night on a business trip. The hotel and staff we all excellent. Buffet Breakfast is very reasonably priced and the food quality is good and includes Starbucks coffee.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville. We know you have many choices when traveling and we thank you for choosing us!

Our Executive Chef will be pleased to hear you enjoyed his food during your stay, he does take great pride in presenting tasty offering for our guests, and I will be sure to share these comments with him.

Our hotel also has a Convention Center that can accomodate groups and meetings from 10-800 people and our Executive Chef produces incredible cuisine for these guests as well!

Please let me know if you return so I can personally welcome you back!

Safe travels always,

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This is a nice, new Hilton Garden Inn with a convenient location. The rooms are great and bathrooms have granite and are very nice. The buffet breakfast rocks! I would definitely stay here again -- great for business and leisure.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville and for your feedback.

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our Breakfast Buffet to your liking. Our Executive Chef takes great pride in freshly baking the morning pastries and breads, and having every possible breakfast dish you may desire!

We loved having you here wih us and hope if you return to our area, that you will consider the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Lewisville your "Home away from Home".

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I made the mistake by leaving my camera in my room when I checked out. There is no doubt in my mind that I left it in there but when I got back to my home, I called the hotel and asked if anyone turned it in. Now, would anyone actually expect honesty anymore? So, the front desk transferred to Housekeeping voice mail (like they're really going to return my call). Of course they didn't return my call and so I called the front desk 45 minutes later and big surprise, they did not have my camera. So, if you're going to be staying here, make sure you don't leave any belongings in your room.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TOOCHDenver_Colorado
HGIDallasGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us and I am so sorry to hear that you lost an item during your stay.

We have attempted to communicate with you on this matter via email.

We have conducted a thorough investigation related to your lost camera and have inspected your guest room, interviewed our team and reviewed all possible areas where the camera may have been left behind when you left the hotel.

Unfortunately after a complete review your lost item was not found within the hotel.

This is very unusaual for our hotel and we take this very serious. We have hundreds of items left behind by our valued guests each month and we do everything within our power to return these items to their owner, and have successfully returned hundreds of items during our 5 years of operation and we take pride in this effort.

We take the safety and security of our guests and their belongings very serious and we know in today's world there is always a potential for loss, which is why we encourage all guests to secure their valuables when traveling anywhere in the hotel provided safety deposit boxes.

We also encourage each guest to thoroughly inspect their room before departing to ensure that very personal item has been retrieved and taken with them.

I do appreciate how upsetting it can be to lose a valuable or sentimental item when traveling.

I am sorry you experienced this loss when traveling and if there was anything I could change rest assured I would.

I do wish you safe future travels.