First thing noted was the front desk and it great care of service and attention to my needs. Booked via Hotels.com all went well and the room well was a little dated but the bed was like sleeping in a cloud.
My maid in the morning as I worked was wonderful (room 434 on 6/6 thru 6/7). She was very careful not to bother me as I worked and was very professional just loved her laugh and made me sme as I was having a few bad calls from the office.
Overall I would stay here lots of well lite parking and the breakfast if great.
Sleep well travel well be well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in one of 165 guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms and sleep deep in a Garden Sleep System® bed. All rooms are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a spacious work desk, an ergonomic chair, and a hospitality center featuring a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker with Starbucks coffee. Start each morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast. Join us again for dinner at the Great American Grill®. Buy snacks or TV dinners from the Pavilion Pantry®. Unwind with a workout in the fitness center, or a dip in the swimming pool. Catch up with friends and colleagues over a beer or cocktail at our cozy Pavilion Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville Hotel Lewisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville
- Hilton Lewisville