“Overall prefect stay attentive staff and more than accommodating!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Houston, Texas
“Overall prefect stay attentive staff and more than accommodating!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

First thing noted was the front desk and it great care of service and attention to my needs. Booked via Hotels.com all went well and the room well was a little dated but the bed was like sleeping in a cloud.

My maid in the morning as I worked was wonderful (room 434 on 6/6 thru 6/7). She was very careful not to bother me as I worked and was very professional just loved her laugh and made me sme as I was having a few bad calls from the office.

Overall I would stay here lots of well lite parking and the breakfast if great.

Sleep well travel well be well.

• Stayed June 2013
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Garden Inn- Dallas Lewisville, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback. I was excited to see that the team exceeded your expectations in service and personalizing your stay.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and will be sure to share your comments with the entire team!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Very happy with this hotel...no problems at all. Not a big fan of this type of bed they use, but it still sleeps well, just couldn't adjust firmness level...might be we don't know the proper way to change settings.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor!

On behalf of our team, we're glad you have enjoyed your recent stays at our hotel. I apologize the bed did not adjust completely to your preference. Next time please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist the next time your in town. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our staff and property.
Lansing Ks, United States
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Don't expect friendly faces on check in here or a quick check in. They don't like to take cash so be sure to use credit or debit to avoid a rude remark. Be sure to bring your confirmation sheet, as we were asked to show ours twice to two different people. The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful. the pool had ducks and duck poop in it. The hot tub was full of debris. The outdoor fireplace and seating area was beautiful, as was the lobby and eating areas.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us. The problems you mentioned with our Front Office team and swimming pool area have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.
Montgomery, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2013

We have stayed at several Hilton Garden Inns. They are always clean and updated. The rooms are not small and cramped...the A/C and heating units are not the cheap window units...that cycle every 5 minutes. The full "made to order" breakfast (or buffet) is GREAT!! The staff was very nice...and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Our team is excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay. Next time your in town please try our breakfast specials that our chef puts together every day. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and we look forward to serving you in the future.
Valinhos, SP
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Good hotel, close the local mall. Good rooms, adequate services, employees are friendly, close to main highway and shopping areas, nice lobby with a good TV area. Not to far to one of the main Outlets in the region. What else do you need?

Room Tip: Not much to see from any side, no recommendation.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate you feedback as I know the team works hard at providing excellent service. Hopefully, next time your in town you can stop by the front desk and would enjoy meeting you in person.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times and it has been wonderful. It's clean its safe and the staff is very helpful and friendly. It's in a great location to food and shopping. I was able to check in early each time I stayed with out issues. You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
We greatly appreciate you taking the time in giving us your feedback. I'm excited to hear that our team exceeded your expectations and that our location is near everthing you needed. Hopefully, next time your in town you have a second to meet in person.
Memphis, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2013

The best customer service!!!! I was in Lewisville TX on a three day business conference and the front desk staff were excellent from the time I checked in until I left. They provide shuttle service within a 3 miles radius-I was taken to Wal-Mart and they patiently waited for me. Different drivers transported me to and from my meetings daily. Wonderful experience!!! Very kind staff and they worked as a team!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this review, 21 May 2013
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback! I am excited to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations.

We will be sharing your feedback with the team and want to thank you for your loyalty and business.

I would love the opportunity to meet next time you’re in town.