Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$101
US$105
HIExpress.com
US$126
US$117
All reviewsbusiness staygreat hotelwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelgreat staffbreakfast buffeta great staycookiesthe hotel stafffront desk staffclean roomsthe entire staffenjoyed my staydfw airportconvenient locationparking lothgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014

friendly and helpful staff. Entire hotel was *incredibly* clean, very nice and comfortable. restaurant and bar staff were very friendly. service was quite good. food was tasty and attractive. surroundings (bar, restaurant, lobby, outside patio with fireplace) were all very inviting, comfortable, and clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Patrick S,

Thank you for your very kind comments. I was excited to hear that our hotel and team exceeded your expectations during your stay! The outdoor fireplace is very popular place to hangout and relax. We look forward to your return visit!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Recently attended an event sponsored by the Lewisville Fire Department. It was their Annual Keeping Tradition Alive meeting. The hotel staff did a great job not only welcoming guests, but also serving and meeting needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Every year our team gets so excited in the opportunity to serve firefighters.
We are so thankful and greatful in all that you all do and thank you so much for the kind feedback about our team's service during your event.
We look forward to seeing you all next year!!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

While the hotel was a comfortable place to stay, the staff wasn't overly friendly. This isn't a negative review but I didn't find anything exceptional that would make me remember this hotel. I'm still waiting on my HHonors points to be applied to my account as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kevin C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas Lewisville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Mr. Charles T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to improve our services.

I was disappointed to see that your experience with our staff failed to exceed your expectations. I assure you that this is not the experience we strive to provide and will continue to train our team members to provide excellent service.

I would like to discuss this matter with you in more detail. Please feel free to contact me directly at 972-459-4600. You will not be disappointed with the results.

Thank you again for staying at our hotel. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Outstanding service. Met by smiling face. Very eager to help. Great personality. Made me feel welcome. Room was clean and everything worked. Good spot for jumping off to go in any direction. Many eating establishments close by.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor!

We're glad you enjoyed our comfortable accommodations and convenient access.

Thank you for taking the time to review our staff and property. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

The hotel offered exceptional service and value for our trip. Not only were the in room amenities excellent, there were a variety of restaurants and shops within walking distance of the hotel. I highly recommend this location for anyone holding a conference or convention.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Garden Inn- Dallas Lewisville, I would like to personally thank you for your very kind feedback. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future and will be sure to share your comments with the entire team!