“Family in town for wedding....all reviews were wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell

BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Arlington, Virginia
“Family in town for wedding....all reviews were wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

I worked with this hotel for a group rate for my wedding in June, and almost everyone from out of town stayed at this hotel and I heard only good things from those that stayed here. I even got comments on what a good deal the hotel was and how nice it was.

I visited the rooms of my in-laws and my father and they were very clean and looked up to date. I came over for breakfast and was a little jealous of their menu compared to the hotel we stayed at!! Full breakfast with fresh fruits and do it yourself waffels.

The staff was accomidating and friendly. The pool area was a little away from the hotel, which is good for noise control and it was clean and had plenty of seating. Overall everyone enjoyed this hotel and I would stay there in the future.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 28 July 2011
Thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion about our hotel. Our hotel always enjoys accommodating groups. And we are glad to see that your family was happy with our rooms, breakfast, pool and service. Thanks again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Polish first
Honolulu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

I recommend Best Western Plus Inn and Suites to everyone, the energy of the building and employees are unmatchable, they are above excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are quite and easy accessible by elevator
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your positive words about your stay with us. We appreciate you recognizing our teams positive energy. We look forward to having you again on your next visit.
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

The Best Western in Lewisville, Texas was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. I was there for 3 nights and 2 days. All of the employees were beyond helpful and very nice. Beverly, Kimberly, and Jose were the best! I hated to check out.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. When I need to return to the Lewisville area, the Best Western is where I will be staying.
Definitely 5+ star service!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 24 July 2011
We are delighted to see our hotel was one of the best hotel you have stayed in. Thank you for recognizing our front desk agents. Your acknowledgment gives all our staff encouragement to continue to give each and every guest a magnificent experience. Hope to see you soon.
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

My stay here is always awesome!!!! the staff are very courtious and friendly!!! the rooms are kept clean and fresh. Maintainence is always making sure that repairs are done in a timely manner. the premisses are very well kept and litter free. the last time I stayed here I even saw a welder working on the gate to the pool area. I always see the owner walking the property making sure dthat everything is up to the highest standard. He is very friendly and easy to talk to about your concerns.

The hotel is within walking distance of two resturants, Chilis and El Fenix. and a short drive to more resturants like Red Lobster, Out Back, and others. and the Vista Ridge Mall.

i recommend this hotel to any and all that are going to be staying in the Lewisville area. The price of the stay is well worth it.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your detailed guest review. We know all our guests have many choices in the Lewisville Area for hotel rooms. Each member of our hotel staff appreciates your repeat business. We always strive to give each and every guest the highest quality rooms and service for the best price. Thanks again, and look forward to seeing you again.
Tyler, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2011

From shopping to corporate meetings, Best Western in Lewisville cannot be beat. Just an exit from the mall and multiple restaraunts.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank debrathomasson
Thank you for filling out the guest survey. Fortunate our hotel is in a great location, close to Vista Ridge Mall and numerous restaurants. Hope we get the chance to serve you again.
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2011

After a long day on the road, we saw the Best Western and had such a positive experience earlier in our trip at a Best Western that we decided to make this the stop for the night. "We", is 2 adults and 4 children (12 and under), Beverly was on duty. I thought I had made it clear what our needs were and how many were in our party, but I was wrong. When my husband went to the desk to get towels for the pool, she asked which room and said that was "too many people for that room, I need to check with my GM to see if you have to leave and give you a refund." He was very upset by how she talked to him, she had spoken to her and I said that I will go and talk to her. I waited as she servered other guest and when I got to the desk, she wouldn't even make eye contact, she was angry and when I asked if there was a problem and did we need to leave, Beverly said yes, she had spoken with her GM and that we had to leave. While I was waiting my turn to speak with her in private, I heard her tell other guest what we had done and how wrong it was and after I told her that we would leave, I asked her not to talk about us to other guest, she went into what we had done to her and in no part of any discussion did she allow a moment of the customer is right, we had packed up with no disturbance, we tried to leave the room in the condition we found it in and when we left I told Beverly that we were checking out and again, no eye contact and when I stood there waiting for her to acknowledge me, I told her that I needed my final bill with a refund. She said that there would be no refund because we had been there for over an hour and we had used their pool! I was the one that offered to leave because it was a problem for her. Beverly will not acknowledge any responsibilty in the problem and even called law enforcement to remove us because we asked to speak to her GM which she wouldn't bother for this problem, again, she had already talked to her
GM but now she wouldn't. She would not listen to us, she was only angry and kept changing her story and disputed anything I had to say. All she had to say was "I am so sorry for the misunderstanding", I had already offered to leave, without an arguement but I did say that I was not trying to pull something over on them, but she allowed her anger to guide her mismanagement skills and she just talked around in circles and told me how wrong my behavior was.
With all of the money the Best Western brand is spending on advertising is being undone by desk clerks like her.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank tampaandbeyond
When the guest arrived at the hotel our clerk tried to be accommodating until it became clear that the number of guests in the room exceeded hotel policy. Our clerk informed them of what was necessary to stay with us and the guest refused.
Lewisville, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2011

Very clean, up-to-date; nice and roomy for the price. Plenty of outlets! Beverly P. was very helpful and kind.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ChrisPatel, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 3 July 2011
We appreciate your kind words. We like to make sure our hotel is fresh, clean, updated and most important priced right. Regarding your comment of having plenty of electrical outlets, our rooms have an average of nine free electrical outlets. We know traveler have many electrical equipment, such as computers, cell phones, gaming devices, camera charger, so we make sure our guest have enough outlets. And last our front desk agent Beverly also appreciates your kind words. Hope to see you again.