“Comfortable beds and pillows and wonderful breakfast!”

Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Pine Bluffs
“Comfortable beds and pillows and wonderful breakfast!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Very comfortable beds and I loved the pillows! The breakfast was amazing with waffles, biscuits and sausage, breakfast burritos, bacon and eggs. It was the best breakfast in a hotel I have ever had. The front desk was always very friendly and helpful and it was very clean.

Room Tip: Our favorite room was the double queen beds. Very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank Dwayne and Chau... A
ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us, we are happy you enjoyed it here! I will be sure to share these comments with the rest of my team as well has our breakfast hostess. On of our best feature is our complimantary hot breakfast buffet. Our breakfast menu includeds freshly prepared eggs, breakfast burritos, meat items, waffles, fresh baked pastries, and last the best item Starbucks coffee. It is our pleasure serving each and every guest. Thanks again and we look forward to hosting your next trip to the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

This was a good hotel, then they upgraded to plus, now it's a great hotel, and very reasonable rate. It had been a few years since my last stay, and I was pleasantly surprised when I re-visited and they had upgraded to a plus. All new flat screen tv's, new fixtures, and new carpets. Very nice upgrades, and very little price increase. Very very pleased and will be visiting again for sure. JJ dsi

• Stayed August 2013
ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thanks JJ! We are glad to see that our upgrades have made a positive impact on your stays with us. Looking forward to a long relationship with you and your colleagues.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The rooms are nice enough. They were a nice size, we had a suite with two beds and a Sofa area. I wasn't disappointed by the room or cleanliness. Although, we were staying at the hotel with family and they complained about finding beetles in their room! They used the fold out Sofa and they think that is where they came from. The maids do a good job of cleaning the rooms, too. Overall, staff is not super friendly, but adequte. I was a little disappointed with breakfast and coffee service, mostly because no one monitored it. Creamer or coffee would be out from morning until evening, until I asked the desk clerk, and then it was replaced to the best of their ability. Breakfast was also lacking service. Selection was great , but limited and with no effort to restock anything. And it was such a small area and if crowded you couldn't really get to anything. Cereal was about the only reliable thing. Only one waffle maker, the hot food was slim pickings. Maybe you have to get there early in the morning, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference. Overall, it was just okay. At least the pool was well maintained, it was clean and worked well, small to medium size outdoor pool with about 6 tables with umbrellas surrounding it . We were amazed that most days we got the pool to ourselves. You have to go ask for the entry code, they don't just give it to you when you get there. Internet was okay, they give you the code and password right in the room. Service was fine, but it kept kicking you off and I had to enter the password a million times, SO irritating.

Room Tip: I preferred the larger room to spread out, the suite was great. There were on the third floor at th...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Let me start off saying I'm sorry we did not meet your satisfaction during your stay. We are aware of the issues you have addressed and have been working to correct them. Reviews like yours let us know where we can improve. Please try us again when you are in the DFW area.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

From the moment I get into the hotel and after I checked out I was very very impressed.
Through my stay I felt like a king in my on castel the stuff so nice an welcome, room very clean updated and quite.
Breakfast upscale they serve Starbucks coffee for free.
The price for my stay was very reasonable.
I travel many days of the year for work and would love to have hotel like this best
Western every where I stay.
Number one in my book

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We stayed for the weekend. Our group had total of three rooms.
our room was very spious and modern, excellent service and value. We had a complimantary water bottle and snack in room.Breakfast was awsome. I did not expect such varity. The rooms were very Clean. We will be back

• Stayed August 2013
ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our guests comfort and relaxation are our number one priority. We always do our best to keep the amenities fresh and up to date for our guests. We look forward to your next visit with us so we can help you to enjoy another great stay.
Austin, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Good straight ahead Best Western. This is always where we stay in Lewisville. Predictable,quality motel. We enjoy the waffles for breakfast and the easy access to IH35. Can't really go wrong here. Convinenence store next door. Safe area to go for a walk,

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ChrisPatel, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
We are glad to see you find our hotel is always consistent in quality and safety, with easy access to shopping and the highway. Looking forward to your next visit.
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I stayed at this motel for 2 weeks because of work. I found the prices reasonable, the staff extremely nice and helpful and the room clean and nicely decorated. It was located close to where my jobs were so there was no need of relocating.

• Stayed August 2013
We are glad to have helped make your stay in Lewisville while working a pleasant experience. Please recommend us to your colleagues when they are in the area.