“Best Motel Stay of My Trip.”

Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Ceres, California
“Best Motel Stay of My Trip.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I flew from California to Dallas on 7/2/14, our trip was against my dotor's orders as I have stage 4 cancer and my trip wouls involve my missing a chemo treatment. But I wanted to see my grandchildren again while I still was able to enjoy them. We landed in Dallas about 7:30 pm, by the time we picked up our luggage and our rental car I was exausted. We pulled into this Best Western and was given such a warm and kind greeting. The gentleman could tell I was almost past going. He quickly got us a room then realizing that my husband was diabled, went to our car and brought in our luggage and delivered it to our room just like it was part of his job. He quickly offered to get us anything that we might need and told us if in the night we did require assistance or needed somethis to pleasse just call the desk and he would be quick to respond. You don't find that kind of care just every where you go. The room was beautiful, very clean you would have thought we were long lost family that they had prepared for. If ever I am in Dallas again you can be sure I will return and reccomend it to anyone who want a beautiful nice clean and well ordered place to sleep.

Room Tip: Don't think you could go wrong with any room in this facility!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
First of all, I’d like to start off by saying I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through. We here, at the Best Western Plus in Lewisville, try to make our guests feel like they are a part of our family and do everything we can to make you feel like you are right at home. We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write such a lovely review and that you enjoyed your entire stay here. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Polish first
Frisco, Tx
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our experience could not have been better! From the moment we walked in the door you could sense the quality of this location, all the way down to the "free" bottle of water and cookies in the room and excellent breakfast bar. Rooms were extra clean and the beds were the best we have stayed in at any hotel - ever! Adding the word "Plus" to the name is not generous enjoy to describe our stay - it was AWESOME.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
-Just wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about our hotel. We are beyond pleased that you had nothing short of an exceptional experience while staying with us and that you thoroughly enjoyed all the wonderful amenities that we have to offer; from our snacks, to our comfortable beds, to our awesome breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Our stay at this hotel was fantastic. The staff was so helpful and friendly. The room was very nice and clean. If I ever go back there again, I will be staying there. Thank you Jorge, you are an awesome young man.....

Green Features: I think it's great. It's sad though that a lot of people want their towels washed every day. I know they don't do that at home. No more little shampoo or lotion bottles. It's the way to go.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Wow, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel. Jorge and the rest of our great staff are always happy to help our guests with anything they may need, as well as make our guests feel as comfortable as possible. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!
Lewisville, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff went out of their way to greet me and shower me with cheer in the mornings which meant so much to me. The room decor was very pretty, and the bed was very comfortable. Loved that they served Starbucks coffee. I loved the shower head. It had all kinds of settings with combinations of pulsing and rain-like settings.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Dana M
Chris P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review about our hotel! We are very pleased to hear you had such a great stay with us. We are pleased you enjoyed our updated rooms and comfy pillow top beds. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I had left my nightgown in one of the rooms Memorial Day Weekend & to my Surprise, the hotel was courteous to email me about that left gown! I told a lady @ front desk on our last stay (6/13/2014) to let Anyone who wanted the gown to keep it! I told her we were soooo pleased with the service & Always looked forward to coming Back!

Room Tip: Rooms were Very Very Clean & housekeepers were excellent & Professional (Yesenia & Anali...
Green Features: The receptionists were courteous & professional (one lady was from Chicago-I forgot her name but all were Super Great!)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
First of all, thank you for continuing to choose our hotel! We are so happy to hear that you have had nothing, but great experiences while you stay with us! We strive to give our all of our guests nothing, but exceptional customer service. Thank you for taking time out of your day to write such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Salinas, CA
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We came here on business, Charlene Davis was so extremely helpful. All of our arrangements were handled and accomdations were excellent. Breakfast was plentiful and well presented.Starbucks coffee was a plus. Will other staff members were pleasant and helpful. The room was amazing, very large and well stocked with amenities. Charlene took personal /time to share with us what Lewisville and the surrounding area has to offer. If your planning a trip .to this area and don't. Stay here, you will really miss out

Room Tip: Even though its right next to the freeway, we never heard any distractions
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about our hotel! We are so happy to hear that your stay here was nothing, but exceptional! Charlene and the rest of our lovely staff are always happy to accommodate our guests and help them with anything that they may need. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
DALLAS, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

With as many hotels as I've visited, having a hotel that is impressive is not ordinary. However, I generally look for the following: Fresh coffee. Cleanliness. Friendliness of staff. Decor. Quality of breakfast. The Best Western in Lewisville exceeded all the above and guaranteed I would be back. Excellent stay. Excellent experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Jeffrey S
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review about our hotel. We are ecstatic to hear that we exceeded all of your expectations! We cannot wait for you to come back and stay with us again!