“Stay here often and is consistently good!”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Oklahoma City, United States
“Stay here often and is consistently good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

I often make trips to the DFW area and find the BW Lewisville consistently good. The accommodations are up to date, clean and well maintained. The BW staff is consistently friendly and helpful. My first choice in the area!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris P, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for continuing to choose our hotel! It is always a delight to have you stay with us and we are happy to hear that you always have a great experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Polish first
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel was great...i stayed in the jacuzzi suite and it was perfect. It fits 2 people well. I have no complaints. I highly recommend to all people. The breakfast is hot....eggs and pancakes included. Swimming pool is outdoors.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris P, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel. It always makes us happy to hear when our guests have such a wonderful experience while staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again!
Coppell, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

the customer service was phenomenal!
we had a deluicious breakfast this morning, and the people at the front desk were AWESOME.
My friend and i woke up this morning to a dead car battery and had NO IDEA what to do, we thought for a little bit and decided to go ask the front desk if there was any way they could help us out,
the manager pulled the van around and gave us a jump and i AM ETERNALLY grateful, because i was on my way to grapevine mills to be looking extra fresh, and i din't know if that was going to work out, but these guys made it happen, i will never stay at another place in lewisville/coppell Best Western, i'm sold!

Room Tip: my room was a single bed with an awesome living area, my friend and i drank wine and had a good time...
Green Features: THEY ARE AWESOME! I only stayed one night, but i'm really interested in that and think it's really neat that they care about the environment, I've never thought about how much water we use during the washing of hotel linens, and I'M IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for writing such kind words! We are beyond pleased that your experience here was nothing short of exceptional and that we were able to help you in your time of need. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My last visit here about a week ago was my second stay there, the first being about 5-6 years ago. I was certain that I wrote a review at that time but it is not showing up on my review list, hence this review today. First of all, Lewisville is, was (around the late 50's when I left, and always will be a sorry town, basically a bedroom city amidst the sprawling DFW metro area. For Lewisville, this is a gem of a hotel. It is as new and fresh looking as the first time I stayed there, due to recent renovations and remodeling. The staff were all most courteous and , friendly. . My room, which was obtained with their points, was spacious with a couch that made into a bed ( although it had seen better times), with nice furniture and other amenities. Everything was clean and fresh looking.

The breakfast, which is included in the price, was pretty typical motel fare, but they did have some freshly prepared items, such as scrambled eggs, potatoes and freshly made pancakes( although by the time I got there there was only one left and it was stuck to the bottom of the pan). There was some good fruit yogurt and the coffee (Starbuck's) actually tasted like coffee.

They have a small pool, enclosed and behind a locked door, that looked well maintained and had a gas grill.

The only objectionable event is that the place was crawling with kids. Now, I don't object to kids but in this case I believe they were unnecessarily noisy, running and throwing a ball in the hallway(luckily downstairs, I was upstairs). Of course, it was the parent's responsibility to control their kids, but in the absence of that, I believe the staff should have requested they be quieter.

Also, the hotel has a washer and dryer for guests to use.

Room Tip: anywhere upstairs
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Chris P, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We are happy to see you return and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here. We apologize for any inconvenience that the noise may have caused you. We look forward to seeing you again!
Bentonville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My sister and I had to come to town for a medical emergency and this place was awesome. Most of the hotels were booked due to little league baseball and the ones you could find were over priced. Best Western reduced the rate for us and were very friendly. The rooms were clean and the atmosphere was cozy. I would recommend this hotel and will stay again if I am

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lynsey C
Chris P, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We are so happy to hear that your stay with us was so wonderful, we are glad that we could help you in your time of need. Thank you for choosing our hotel, we look forward to seeing you again!
Ceres, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I flew from California to Dallas on 7/2/14, our trip was against my dotor's orders as I have stage 4 cancer and my trip wouls involve my missing a chemo treatment. But I wanted to see my grandchildren again while I still was able to enjoy them. We landed in Dallas about 7:30 pm, by the time we picked up our luggage and our rental car I was exausted. We pulled into this Best Western and was given such a warm and kind greeting. The gentleman could tell I was almost past going. He quickly got us a room then realizing that my husband was diabled, went to our car and brought in our luggage and delivered it to our room just like it was part of his job. He quickly offered to get us anything that we might need and told us if in the night we did require assistance or needed somethis to pleasse just call the desk and he would be quick to respond. You don't find that kind of care just every where you go. The room was beautiful, very clean you would have thought we were long lost family that they had prepared for. If ever I am in Dallas again you can be sure I will return and reccomend it to anyone who want a beautiful nice clean and well ordered place to sleep.

Room Tip: Don't think you could go wrong with any room in this facility!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris P, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
First of all, I’d like to start off by saying I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through. We here, at the Best Western Plus in Lewisville, try to make our guests feel like they are a part of our family and do everything we can to make you feel like you are right at home. We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write such a lovely review and that you enjoyed your entire stay here. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.
Frisco, Tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our experience could not have been better! From the moment we walked in the door you could sense the quality of this location, all the way down to the "free" bottle of water and cookies in the room and excellent breakfast bar. Rooms were extra clean and the beds were the best we have stayed in at any hotel - ever! Adding the word "Plus" to the name is not generous enjoy to describe our stay - it was AWESOME.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris P, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
-Just wow! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about our hotel. We are beyond pleased that you had nothing short of an exceptional experience while staying with us and that you thoroughly enjoyed all the wonderful amenities that we have to offer; from our snacks, to our comfortable beds, to our awesome breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again!