“JUST WHAT I NEED AFTER A LONG DAY AT THE OFFICE”

Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 22 October 2010

Knowing that I have a good clean affordable room that is close to my office is GREAT!! The room has enough space to do extra work so that I do not feel cramped and uncomfortable. The staff is GREAT!! Everybody is friendly and competent.. It is also important to me to have a quiet place that is clean and comfortable to get a good night's sleep. I will stay here again for my future business trips. I will also stay here if I plan on visiting the area with my family.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
southwesteagles, Manager at Best Western Plus Lewisville/Coppell, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2010

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate that you take the time to fill out the guest survey. Fortunately our hotel rooms are spacious for our guest to enjoy. And we are glad that the stay worked out good for you. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 17 October 2010

Good staffs, great location, hot breakfast was good.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am glad that your stay was pleasurable. My staff and I strive to give great service, having clean rooms and making our guest feel at home. Thanks again.

Reviewed 29 August 2010

Myself and 2 colleges were in the Dallas area for training Aug 19th thru the 21st. during our stay at the Best Western in Lewisville we were greeted every morning and offered a nice hot breakfast to start our day. After returning to the hotel in the evening we would be greeted once again by the courteous staff at the front desk a smile and offers to assist in picking a dinner location at the many local eateries that are located nearby. Our rooms were always clean and the hotel is very well maintained. I look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I don't know when I have been so impressed with a hotel and it's management. I was lucky enough to meet Chris, General Manager of this hotel upon check-in. I commented on the newness of this hotel-turned out it was 11 years old! I thought it was only 1-2 yrs old. It was fresh, clean and well maintained. The breakfast was a hot breakfast of eggs and meat, along with the usual continental fare. Very easy to find, directly off the interstate exit. Thanks, Chris for restoring my faith in customer service.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2010

After staying at a suite in this hotel off and on for the past 3 months (for a total of 25 days), I can absolutely say that everything about this hotel is top notch. The breakfast in the morning is terrific as well as the service, the housekeeping, the management, the facilty, the rate, everything and everyone is amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They truly do treat you as if you are family when you stay here. Plus, my family and I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2010

During our drive home to Kansas from Galveston, we decided to stay the night in a hotel before driving the rest of the way home. We found it VERY difficult to find a hotel that would accomodate our family of 5, including our children ages 17, 12, and 10. We tried two other hotels which wanted to give us a room with two double beds--no sofa sleeper or roll-away bed. There was NO way we could cram into two double beds. When we arrived at Best Western, I pleaded our case to the clerk at the front desk. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had a room to fit our needs. The room was clean, large and most importantly, we all had a place to sleep! Breakfast the next morning was very yummy with lots of choices. Two thumbs up. THANK YOU!!!!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2010

I tried several hotels in the area. I found the staff at Best Western to be very accomodating, especially chris and farhar. They went out of their way to be helpful in meeting my needs.The room was clean, the cable tv had a lot of channels, the breakfast was appetizing and there is a convenience store across the street. Since it is off the freeway, it is less than a mile from a mall, restaurants and a grocery store. I would defineitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business