“Nice hotel, sketchy area”

Dallas Lewisville Inn
Ranked #16 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Charneux, Belgium
“Nice hotel, sketchy area”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I stayed in this hotel in March. It was conveniently located for me, between Dallas and Lake Dallas ($30 cab ride from DFW). The neighborhood is a bit rough around the edges. I was ok by myself but wouldn't have felt comfortable with my family there. The room was surprisingly large and clean (king size bed upgrade) and I had no other problems.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Issac W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed 7 March 2013

This hotel is amazing. Staff is very friendly,an helpful. I arrived @ this hotel @fter check in time after 5 which is very buzy. The lobby had 5 guest including myself. The front desk lady was very. Calm an collective. Apoligized about the wait. Offering us coffee an juice while we waited. Rooms were clean. Housekeeping staff was great. Even left a tip. Staff was engeretic. Kept eye contact while helping. Spoke clearly an I will most deff come back to stay here. Btw the lady who checked me in name is cierra. She remembers me an my wake up calls. Knows what rooms I like an the area I want to stay in. Great job laquinta. I'm a laquinta returns member for life now.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank miaboundbaby99
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I stayed here when I had business and then only had time to sleep and check out early the next morning. It is not a fancy hotel, but the room was very clean and staff friendly. The breakfast was what I expected for the price range. If I had business in the area I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
TN
Reviewed 2 January 2013

This was one of the cleanest, most comfortable places we've stayed. It was also nice and quiet as far as location and surrounding environment. This would have been a perfect 5 star except for the front desk girl with all the piercings. She was acting odd, talking to a friend who was "stealing the vacuum" and laughing about it instead of taking care of the 3 customers(including me). I wonder if they drug test employees at La Quinta?

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank betdee
Estero, Florida, USA
Reviewed 5 December 2012

It was a great value, averaging about $50 per night.. Location was excellent for my purposes. The room was very clean and the staff was accommodating. The breakfast area is small and the quality and variety of the food was below par.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo

1 Thank Don V
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This may have had the most friendly staff of any hotel, La Quinta or other, where I have stayed. Their absolutely cheerful attitudes were welcome after a long day on the road. I had planned to write a letter to La Quinta management complimenting them. Hopefully this review will get the same results. The downstairs outside access was perfect for someone traveling with pets.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family