“Not bad, but could be better”

Dallas Lewisville Inn
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Lewisville
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Arrived early to check in and grab a bite to eat, should have checked the room. It was very hot inside but within an hour it cooled down to a nice temp.

Overall experience was typical of budget minded hotel stays.

Close to eateries and easy on and off freeway

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I'll second what the other reviewer said about the area being kind of sketchy. The people staying there were also kind of sketchy.

I was staying there because they allow dogs, but the room was dirty, the door leaked tons of sunlight, and there were ants in the bathroom. The carpet felt like someone poured coke all over it, and the room was a non smoker room that smelled like an ashtray.

When I asked about wifi, they said it worked but I couldnt get it to work unless I went to the lobby. I pointed it out and they just shrugged.

At 1:30 in the morning, someone called my cell phone from the front desk saying that I had a reservation, and asked if I was still planning on coming in. I advised them that I was already in one of their rooms.

Never again. This place was not a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Spend 20 bucks more and get a decent hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank redassag00
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I booked a night based on location and pictures that advertised. What appeared too me as newley remodeled rooms.
The staff and manager were very friendly and accomodating. After checking in I went to my room. Opened the door and was hit in the face with a terrible odor. Looking around I noticed the blue carpet coming completly up from the floor. Walking into the bathroom I saw a number of dead bugs on the floor. I am thinking this isn`t going to work. I tried to call up to front desk to complain about my room. However the phone didnt work. I walked up to the office to complain and ask for another room. The woman at the front desk was very nice and apologetic. The second room was a little better. Still had odor and dead bugs in bathroom. Another problem was internet. It was off the first hour after I arrived. Then was off from 9 pm until 10 the next morning. I called front desk and was told that the router for my internet was unplugged and was located in another guest room. And that it was too late to disturb them. I am self employeed and needed that internet connection to work.I was very upset. To have routers for internet in other guests rooms is ridiclouse. I called the rewards hotline and they emailed the manger. I was given a refund and some rewards points.

• Stayed: June 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Amarillo, Texas, USA
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Couldnt ask for better service.Ourair went out and they gave us another room right away. they are dog friendly an we always travel with our. Not fancy but nice an clean an great people work there. Will allways stay there when we go to lewisville

A TripAdvisor Member
Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Great location to eateries and mall and dollar theatre. The air conditioner worked very well and the beds were comfy. Breakfast was good with all day orange and apple juices. Friend ly staff. No traffic noise being off the highway and a What-A-Burger in walking distance.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We are current extended stay people here, and it has been overall a great place. The maintenance and housekeeping is prompt, and most of the staff is very outgoing and work hard to please the guests there. There is one who we have noticed is very rude and lazy for setting up in the mornings and making sure a good selection of breakfast items are available. I just don't want to knock the place over one bad lazy apple. Overall I would still reccomend the La Quinta in Lewisville.

Room Tip: Rooms facing towards Corporate and Southwest are much quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business