“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lindale
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Love the room! Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was huge! The pool should be bigger but the kids loved it. Great location in the middle of town and another big city 15 mins away! I would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This hotel is pretty average. My room looked a little tired and worn (carpet especially). AC was noisy. Everything else was okay. Staff pleasant and helpful. Free breakfast was adequate. Clean dining room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I was given a smoking room. When I asked to be changed to a non-smoking the clerk at the front desk to told me that she cannot help because the reservation was made on line, they always "screw up" on line and it is not her problem. I called the manager, was given another room the toilet seat was broken, I went flying across the room and landed on my tailbone. I was given another room and the lock did not work. After 45 minutes of the clerk trying to fix the lock I left and went to another Hampton where I was checked into a room that was already occupied. I walked in while the other guest was in the shower.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Harvan C
Chris H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Harvan C.,

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to all the managers regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Chris Henderson

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I enjoyed a peaceful night's stay after an eventful family wedding. My entire family stayed here and enjoyed the pool and breakfast. Very clean hotel with comfortable beds and helpful staff. Kid friendly hotel located just off the major highway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda C
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great hotel, clean and staff was very helpful. breakfast outstanding! Love fitness center, small but nice I would stay here again. Overall I would give this a high rating, better than the one in Tyler

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is not too far a drive into Tyler. We stayed here for a golf tournament nearby. They have a very nice staff and the rooms were clean. I'd say its a fairly new building or has been recently remodeled.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was in town for a 50k trail race. I chose this hotel because of proximity to the trail and was very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort. It was also very quiet so I was well rested for my race. The breakfast was very nice with healthy items such as low sugar/fat free yogurt, fresh strawberries (not the canned or frozen stuff), wheat toast, and oatmeal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lindale
Comfort Suites Lindale - North Tyler
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lindale
Best Western Lindale Inn
Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway
Staybridge Suites Tyler University Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Van

Been to Hampton Inn Lindale/Tyler? Share your experiences!