“Not worth it”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Carthage, Texas
“Not worth it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Not a very impressive entrance. We were sat at what appeared to be a dirty table, and there was no communication from the hostess, so we weren't even certain of where to sit at first. Chips and salsa weren't that good. Our margaritas were syrupy tasty, clearly no alcohol in them. She asked if we wanted to purchase shots to make them better, so we switched out for beer to be safe.
Food wasn't what I wanted, but wasn't bad smothered in sour cream, pico and guacamole. Won't be going back.

• Visited March 2014

Livingston, Texas
“Horrible experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

First time in this restaurant, was curious how it tasted after having lived here in Livingston for 6 years.

Walked in with wife, young girl greets us without a smile, just the words, "two?" No smile or welcome greeting.

While waiting for our food, the bus boy was cleaning a booth adjacent to ours, and was knocking and banging our booth. I gave him a dirty look and he apologized.

Waitress came with food, and literally tossed the two plates in front of me.She didn't set them gently down, she just tossed them. I kept quiet so as not to upset my wife on our first trip here.

I ordered the soft taco meal, and although it was smothered with salad greens, something I'd never seen done before, the tacos were VERY DRY. Again, I resisted making a scene, but was really not a happy camper.

When we left, the cashier did have a smile and asked how was everything, and my wife said that she was ok with her meal, but I wasn't. That's when I told her about the poor quality of the food and the rude waitress.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Freeman1776
Houston
“Disgusting meal”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Do not eat here.... Fajitas tasted like they were 50 years old.
Horrible service and I don't know how a restaurant like this is open....
Do not eat here

Visited February 2014
1 Thank gailhouston
Livingston, Texas
“Good Tex Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

You get a consistently good plate of Tex Mex food. Good cheese enchiladas (ask for onions)Portions are just right and prices are fair. Ask for the Green sauce with your chips!

• Visited November 2013
Monticello, Mississippi, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fairly authentic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

This is a nice place to go if you like Mexican food. I have never been disappointed, and have been back several times. It is a good go-to place for dinner, or a nice change from the boring burger and fries. The service is always good.

• Visited May 2013