Lone Star Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Llano(Llano)(Great Value!)
US$96
BestWestern.com
US$104
TripAdvisor
Horseshoe Bay Resort(Horseshoe Bay)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$232
Travelocity
Best Western Post Oak Inn(Burnet)(Great Value!)
US$102
Motel 6 Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$63
US$73
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet(Burnet)(Great Value!)
US$106
Quality Inn Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$85
QualityInn
Best Western Marble Falls Inn(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
US$114
BestWestern.com
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanin townratesapplemotelcerealwifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean. Quiet. Front office folks very friendly. For the price-you can't beat it. No problems. If you are looking for a great continental breakfast-this is not the place. Just some (1) brand of cereal, packaged muffins, orange juice, & apples. I only have coffee so the "free breakfast" usually advertised really means nothing to me.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank gravesky
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Lone Star Inn for one night while in Llano for a nearby bike ride. We brought our dog because the hotel was pet friendly. Our room was clean, and it served it purpose. We would stay again, and don't really have any complaints. It's not the nicest place we've ever stayed, but the rates were cheap and the service was good. The hotel is also located very close to Cooper's BBQ, so that's also a plus. Also, I was there for several hours by myself and never felt unsafe.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maranda C
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Older, local motel that's evidently popular with the deer hunting crowd. Our room was indeed clean, but the bed was hard and the pillows were extremely flat. (We joked that the bed had pink sheets on it to keep the deer hunters from stealing them!) The shower head was absolutely horrible! WiFi only worked if I stood outside the room. I might consider staying here again if all of the other places in town were sold out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ChristieP
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The only reason I didn't give this an excellent rating is because, to be honest, it's not an "excellent" kind of place. But if you want clean and comfortable, this is definitely a great choice!
We went to a wedding in Bandera and could not find a place there that we would want to stay (yikes!). We headed north and stopped in Llano. My husband stumbled on this place, and although it is older, I was up for the challenge. It wasn't necessary. I agree with citygal68: great price and well maintained. Our room was quite comfortable: pillowtop bed, extra blanket in the chest of drawers, refrigerator, hair dryer, great hot shower. There were lots of families there, and a number of them were enjoying the pool with its soothing waterfall. I enjoyed a glass of wine poolside while my husband chatted with a young man who landed there after installing cell towers. All in all a comfortable, relaxed setting.
If you are looking for a bargain you can't get better than this!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank winemaven79
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Really wanted to keep a positive attitude about this place because it was the cheapest place in town to take a group of kids. It had the coffee maker, micro-fridge package and those things were a plus. The bed I had and the pillows were the absolute worse ever. The pillows were cardboard boxes. The carpet was torn and tattered and the ironing board had no cover, so I used a damp towel to iron my clothes on.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business