“Friendly service, and delicious food”
Review of Bella Sicilia - CLOSED

Bella Sicilia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 February 2013

My wife and I were celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary, and had no knowledge of the area We just took a chance and are so glad we did. The decor is not formal, more like a diner, but we were immediately made to feel welcome. The salads were fresh and tasty, the entrees delicious, chocolate cake divine!! Also, it was not expensive. The waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

This small, family owned restaurant is a great place to stop. Found it by mistake on my way back to Abilene. It's run by an Italian family. The bread is freshly baked, and the pasta is amazing. We ordered the pasta sampler, was a large serving of various types of pasta, enough for me and my girlfriend to get full off of and the price was right. Great service. A must stop, if you're in for some good Italian food.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

While in Llano on business, I stopped here and had lunch. There was no mention of it online, so I figured I'd risk it since it's kind of hard to screw up Italian food. But it was worth the risk. Good, simple food and great service. The menu has all the Italian staples-soups, salads, subs, pasta, chicken, pizzas, calzones, etc. They also have $5.99 lunch specials. And the bread is awesome!

I'm glad I went!