“8th Juander of the world”
Review of Juan Burrito - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Juan Burrito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Fresh, natural , fast, catch on the go or sit down, you pick out what you want, and a lot for your money. Great place

3  Thank HillCountryTravelor
There are newer reviews for Juan Burrito

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Traveling from San Diego to Houston, we stopped in Llano, Texas for a break. We happened upon the newly opened Juan Burrito and were so glad we did. If we lived in the area, we would go there at least once a week. Simple but brilliant menu: build your own burritos or build your own salads complete with choices of cilantro and jicama. Great choices of beans and various salsas. There are two sizes of each. Everything is made in-house and no microwaves in sight. In addition to fresh lemonade, fresh orange juice, and ice tea, there are drink offerings of locally bottled drinks made with cane sugar.

5  Thank joeysweeps
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My wife and I were in Llano from Austin to attend the rodeo. We were looking for something different from the other wonderful eating establishment in the area. We spotted there sign from the square and gave it a try. There set up is a pretty simple buffet style. I choose the steak and my wife the pork. We loaded up with our favorite fixin's which were very fresh. My steak burrito was excellent with a grilled smokey flavor. My wife said her pork burrito was fantastic.
The owners were extremely friendly which is what you would expect in Llano. Come to find out they had just recently moved from Oregon six month ago and said they said they love it here. We wish them all the success with there new restaurant. We intend to visit them regularly when in Llano.

4  Thank Texmoondog