“Love Chipotle”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #151 of 260 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I have to say when I ask my husband what he wants for take out, he always says Chipotle. We get the burrito bowls and eat half and save the other half for the next day. The food is fresh and taste great. The staff has always been nice. The chips are great but salty so if you prefer low salt don't eat the chips.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The rice was dry, the meat was tough, the price was high. We also took a bag of chips that were super salty and the worst chips I think we have ever had. Not sure I would try this place again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2016

we had lunch to go. the steak burrito and chicken taco's with chips and salsa. everything was okay but the chips were a little salty. the medium salsa was just right for me but a little warm for my wife.

yes we will do lunch here again
yes we do recommend for lunch

Date of visit: July 2016