Homewood Suites by Hilton Longview
  • Pool
Sunset Inn(Longview)
Majestic Inn(Longview)
View Hotel
All reviewsliving roomgreat place to staysoftball tournamentan extended staysmall kitchenan older hotelbusiness travelerfull kitchenroom was cleanin townstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againsausagefireplaceinternetdishwasherprivacy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2006

This is my second stay at this hotel. I found it to be a quiet, clean place. I highly recommend it to anyone seeking a comfortable, safe place to spend one night or more while in Longview.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 22 May 2006

I almost hate to mention this hotel because I want to make sure there is room there when I come back! We had two rooms, they were large and nice. There were two problems; the first was a leak near the shower and it was fixed within an hour. The second was that the carpet needed to cleaned, they apologized and said it would be done when we checked out. Based on the very helpful staff at the hotel, they have already taken care of it! Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2006
2  Thank CSBSCValencia
Reviewed 4 May 2006

This one was a surprise. Normally the lobby area is really nice, then you get to your blah room. It's the other way around at the Longview Homewood. The lobby is nice, but my room was super nice. Big windows with lots of light, an awesome bed, great shower and good A/C. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good, and the staff was very friendly. I wasn't in town long enough to say if the location was good or not, but it did not appear that there were many restaurants nearby. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled on business
3  Thank ingleberg
Reviewed 10 September 2005

We left a hotel in Natchitoches, LA after staying there 5 days for Hurricane Katrina. We left because we could not stand to be at that hotel for another minute and were trying to find a hotel with more space because we had to be away from home from an extended period of time. Everything about this hotel is excellent. The suites are large and spotless. The staff is some of the best I have ever encountered. Breakfast was excellent. Pool was clean. If I ever have to evacuate again, I will head directly to Longview, Texas and will stay at the Homewood Suites. WOW! No regrets at all.

• Stayed: September 2005
3  Thank Samuel B
A TripAdvisor Member
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 26 November 2003

We were in Longview for business. This hotel was perfect! The staff were ever so friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious and clean. They even had a free hot breakfast and coctails in the evening!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member