“Meets Hampton Expectations”

Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you have stayed at a Hampton there are no surprises here. Ok room, ok bed, ok, ok, ok.... Breakfast is...ok at best. Thank goodness there is usually yogurt (even if the only flavor is banana and strawberry) and cereal.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tim B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Daniel L,

We are glad that the Hampton Inn brand meets your approval, although we do wish we could have made a better than "OK" impression. While we are not a luxury brand we do feel we offer a peaceful and rejuvenating atmosphere with a value you will not find elsewhere in East Texas. It is our hope you will come back and stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Well first whenever I got there I was greeted by a young man named Aaron. I was very impressed by his professionalism and his intelligence about the hotel industry. I will give him a 10 star rating. I was very impressed with his fast check in. not many hotels have that method, I assume that he came up with it himself and I'm very impressed with it, as so was the person in front of me and a person that was behind me checking in. We loved it. I am a Platinum Member and I was acknowledged at check in that I am a Platinum Member. Aaron was glad to give me an upgrade to a suite with no problem. The customer service at this hotel is beyond the best I have seen in awhile in a Holiday Inn Express I've ever been to.
Getting to the room and amazed at the size in the cleanliness and this smell of this room was clean!!! the beds were nice and comfortable they're two types of pillows soft and firm it was a nice microwave and refrigerator air conditioner TV shower with amazing shower head a huge variety selection of towels shampoo and conditioner but don't worry if you left anything at home they have it at the front desk for free. if they don't have it for free then they have it in the store that they have by the front desk that's open 24 hours a day.
The housekeeping I can give an amazing compliments to because not only did they not work hard and fast they did an amazing job at cleaning their rooms and at a very quiet manner for the sleeping guests around them very courteous and nice I give them a rating as well of 10
I can't wait to watch HBO and go to sleep and wake up in the morning just to eat breakfast I was so excited for breakfast I was hoping it was going to be what everyone was saying that was going to be well Holiday Inn... I'll give you one thing your breakfast is the best breakfast in Longview Texas y'all have way more variety than any other hotel in East Texas.
Eggs bacon sausage biscuits and gravy pancakes apple juice hot coffee muffins toast milk cereal lemonade chocolate milk cream cheese oatmeal gluten free there's so much stuff in at breakfast in the morning time its the best . I also give breakfast at 10.
and I will be back to stay at your hotel not only because of your breakfast because of your excellent property your excellent customer service your smiles your workers you're all over the best property in Longview. Thank You Holiday Inn Express south in Longview Texas me and my family really appreciate you accommodating us for a week we will be back in the future so I hope you're ready

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Bad house keeping here at this hotel They will not clean your shower or bathroom until you check out. I had the whirl pool room, whirl pool not clean when I got there or any time I was there. Did not clean shower the whole time I was there. The sink did not get clean every day. Counter tops were sticky and were wipe down. the front desk was little help with this.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Troy K,

I am sorry to hear that the front desk was of little help when you brought your concerns to their attention. We do clean the tubs, showers, sinks and sheets very thoroughly every stay. It sounds as if we could have done a better job for you.

Since you were not satisfied with your stay and Hampton guarantees 100% satisfaction, please reach out to us here at the hotel. We would be happy to come to a solution that honors the value we place in you as a guest who puts trust in our brand--a brand that prides itself on cleanliness and service.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were very pleased with the accommodations and the friendliness of the staff. The breakfast options were better than other comparably priced hotels. I particularly liked the fresh oatmeal instead of having to use a package of instant oatmeal. We plan to return to this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kenneth C,

Thank you for commenting on our friendliness. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again in the future! We agree that our breakfast is a great value added experience. Next time you are here you can count on the same great options although we do add variety throughout the week!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last weekend while in Longview attending a wedding. Location was perfect for us and hotel seemed very new. I've stayed in many Hampton Inns all over the country and this was one of the better ones I can remember. Staff was friendly, room was clean and well appointed. They are also just across the street from a Starbucks which is convenient as well. I would stay here again on next trip to Longview.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear Poodle2014,

Thank you for taking time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear we will get to have you back with us in the future. Maybe next time you are here you can enjoy several of the wonderful new restaurants they have added just across from us. Safe travels and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Every time I stay at a Hotel away from home and Stay at a Hampton Inn I receive Excellent service in all ways! The Complimentary breakfasts are super. Internet access from all areas is excellent and experience no dropped connections. I would recommend the Hampton Inns to anyone traveling.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Billy L,

Thank you for your kind remarks about our Hampton! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Nothing could make us prouder than to hear we are a beacon of the hospitality, cleanliness and service the Hampton brand prides itself on. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very nice hotel. Will visit again. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Only problem is the TV's in the next rooms can become very loud and disrupt your sleep. The TV's seem to be on the other side of the same wall the beds are against and it can become very disruptive if the other room has their volume high.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tim B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Longview North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Jeana L,

Thanks for your stay at Hampton Inn and Suites in Longview and for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay though I'm sorry to hear that the next door neighbor's TV was bothering you. Next time you are here, please bring this to the attention of the front desk immediately no matter the time and we will activate our noise complaint process. Should the noise offense continue there are several ways we can can turn off the TV in their room. Also, our King Suites have TVs located in the middle of the room. We would be happy to place you in a room located next to suites (even if you choose to stay in a standard king or double queen room) to ensure that you don't have any problems with the same issue again. Please request this when you make your next reservation so that we may more easily accommodate your request than if you just let us know your preference when you arrive. We love to make our guests happy!

Until next time!