“I love this chain!”

Add it.
Taco Cabana
Ranked #135 of 255 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I drove 20 miles out of my way to eat at this Taco Cabana!
The food is freshly made and delicious! The salsa bar is
the main draw for me! I wish we had a Taco Cabana in Pensacola Fl!
I would be their best customer!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Waited and waited to order, finally left. It's terrible that they didn't have enough staff to handle a few customers, this place will probably go under because of the service, I know we aren't the only people that were ignored, won't be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017

The food is always very good with great flavor. I only wish the location was bigger. The staff is very nice the service is fast the food is fresh.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We have dined at this chain in other places and have enjoyed it. Experience here was average at best and needs someone to stay on top of cleanliness better.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Charles T
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

When my wife and I moved to the area, we said we wished there was a taco cabana. Our just opened a month ago. It is very clean and the food doesn't disappoint! I love the bean and cheese tacos! They also sell reasonably priced breakfast tacos by the dozen!

Date of visit: July 2017

Been to Taco Cabana? Share your experiences!