“Never again.”

Super 8 Longview/I-20
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 29 September 2007

Ghastly hotel. Went through three key cards that didn't work. Staff seemed annoyed by my problems. They finally came and unlocked the door and told me to come to them each time I needed in. Got inside, internet didn't work. Asked to change rooms. Changed rooms, key card AND internet didn't work. Changed rooms again, finally a card and internet that worked. TIP: Stay close to the front office if you need internet. Furniture broken, live roaches crawling. Noise from the interstate is awful (at least on the front side.) Awakened numerous times by trucks. Cheap, but horribly sleazy, and I'm no hotel snob. I just expect basic cleanliness and services.

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank picturegrl

Reviewed 1 October 2006

We finally arrived around 11:00 PM. Checked into our room and immediately became disgusted. Rust and hair were in the bathtub, along with tile coming up on the bathroom floor. There were dirty towels, stained sheets and wallpaper peeling. Not to mention the occasional spider crawling across the dresser. It was horrible.

We left to attempt to find another motel to stay and were successful. By this time it was close to midnight but we packed up our bags and went to the office to request our money back. We were told had we informed them when we checked they would have honored that request...but an hour had passed and giving our money back for a room we were not staying in was not an option.

The next moring we contacted the main office to again request our money back and let them know the condition of the room. We were told our problem would be taken seriously and given quick attention.

After contacting not only the main office, but also the general manager and many others in the corporate office all we have gotten to date is an apology from the corporate office...not even from the motel iteslf. No money has been returned.

These people are not into customer satisfaction. Don't waste your time, energy or money with this property.

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Minichic
Reviewed 22 August 2006

This Super 8 needs a renovation, you can tell the rooms looked old and need an updating. But for an overnight stay if was worth the stay. For the rate we got, the only thing lower would have been the Motel 6 (and it was gross when we drove by it). Dont expect the owners to greet you with open arms, they seemed a little cold hearted and when I asked about restaurants, I didnt get much of a response. Oh - the pool was great on a very hot afternoon.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jemsatx
Travellers also viewed these Longview hotels
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Longview
#14 of 35 in Longview
Candlewood Suites Longview
Candlewood Suites Longview
#10 of 35 in Longview

Been to Super 8 Longview/I-20? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Longview/I-20

Address: 3304 S Eastman Rd, Longview, TX 75602-4530
Region: United States > Texas > Longview
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Price Range: £40 - £46 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Longview/I-20 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Longview/I-20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Longview