“Highly recommended!”

Comfort Suites Longview
Ranked #11 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed for a business trip and found their wi-fi, staff, breakfast and 100+ TV channels very satisfactory. I will definitely stay there again! The hotel was very clean. The staff was very friendly & courteous.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
kay65062, General Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Maritawhite
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay & for the great review. We hope to exceed your expections during your next stay with us on your next trip to Longview.

Many Thanks
K.Bhutt
Gm Comfort Suites

Reviewed 21 January 2014

My husband and I met our friends there. We all four traveled from out of town to meet there. The hotel was very cleaned. The staff was very friendly & courteous. Especially shaunda who makes a great breakfast and makes sure everyone is full & happy. Then there is Tomichia the desk clerk who is so pleasant and great customer skills on the phone and in person. Another is precious who was pleasant and great customer service. There hospitality was awesome and they let us know if we absolutely needed anything they were there. They will tell you places to visit and places to eat. I one time was a mystery shopper so I truly look for all the above. I found all the above from these ladies. They are to be commended because they represent this hotel and there hospitality brings back customers. We never felt unsafe there. If you need a place to stay in Longview I highly recommend them. Believe me we will be back. Thank you comfort suites and a big Thank You to the staff I mention. Blessings

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
kay65062, General Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Sharon Z.
Thank you for your fabulous review and the kind words for my staff. We are currently in the process of renovating the entire hotel and I am sure that you will have even a better stay with us the next time you are in Longview.Once again thak you for your review and kind words.
Many Thanks
K.Bhutt

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We stay here at least three or four times a year. The hotel is always clean, the staff is always courteous and friendly, and the hotel feels safe. For two single women traveling alone, safety is always a primary concern. I have never felt like I was less than 100% safe at this hotel. On our last visit, on New Year's, we were wished a happy holiday not only by the front desk staff but by room service staff as well. We just have never had a less than satisfying stay here. The beds are always so soft and the bedding so nice (and it smells nice and clean) it is hard to leave. Rates are great for a hotel of this price range; I have paid considerably more for similar rooms in similar level hotels.

Room Tip: We have stayed in rooms on every floor; all are nice. It is directly behind a Panera Bakery.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Merlin's Hope R,
Thank you for your fabulous review! Guest safety is a top priority for us, and I'm glad that you feel comfortable when you stay here. Please come back soon.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed here because of the extra people in our party. The Hotel is quite old with dated furnishings and the elevator has a terribly musty smell. The stopper for the tub was broken and we had to work to keep the water in the tub. Nice indoor swimming pool and breakfast. The staff was wonderful and friendly but my major complaint is that the hotel placed an extra charge of $50.00 on my card without informing me. I read the initial paperwork and what stood out most was the no pets policy but I was never informed of the extra charge.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dormetra
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Dormetra,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for your kind words for my staff. I am sorry to hear about the problems you encountered while you were our guest. I am especially sorry that you were not informed of the incidentals authorization that you saw on your card. It is not an actual charge and has most likely already been removed from your account. I have addressed this with my front desk staff to ensure that they are properly explaining this procedure to our guests. I do hope that if you find yourself back in Longview, you will offer us another opportunity to change your mind.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I booked a room for two days; cost 256.00 which they pended this amount on my bank:. This was Thursday night and I decided that evening after sitting outside on one of the benches (which was the smoking area) the sprinkler system came on and we had to run! lol I guess that was OK, no big deal but what I got upset about was prior to that I asked the front desk manager where the smoking area was located and he informed me and the rest of my party where it was but failed to mention that the sprinklers would be coming on!! So I checked out Friday morning and they charged my card 153.00 for the one night after already charging it 256.00 for two nights. So here it is Monday and all that money is still pending and unavailable to me. I have stayed at many very nice hotels in my life and they do not do this (maybe a 50.00 hold) and then when you check out they will charge you. So my advice...use cash!! There was one nice thing about this hotel and it was the very nice lady making the breakfast, she was wonderful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Dear Cpx1,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm terribly sorry that you had a negative experience at my hotel. Guest satisfaction is our top priority. Please know that you have not been charged twice for your stay. When we ran your card the first time your bank authorized the amount of your full stay. When you shortened your stay to just one night, we ran your card for the actual amount of $153.00. The $256.00 was never charged and is pending but will fall off in a few days. To speed up the process you can have your bank call us, and we can verify with them to drop the authorization. Once again I'm very sorry this happened but hope if you find yourself in the area again, you will allow us another opportunity to impress you.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We were sent here by the hotel next door, which was full, and found that their rates were much better. The room was a nice, mid-level hotel room. It had all the amenities, and was perfectly comfortable. What made the stay particularly pleasant was the receptionist, Brittany. She was cheerful and had a sense of humor, patiently looked up our preferred customer account since we didn't have our card, and was generally a delight to work with. She didn't find our account, so opened another, and was able to give us a much better rate than the hotel next door. After we got to our room, she called to see if it was as we expected. Nice people make a huge difference!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cheryln52
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Cheryln52,
We appreciate your feedback of the Comfort Suites Longview. I'm so happy that Brittany was able to make your stay memorable. I'll be sure to pass along your comments to her. Please come back and see us soon!

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We were on our way home from Cruise the Coast in Biloxi. The young lady checking us in was so excited to see our classic cars! She was so friendly and helpful. I would definately stay again just to have such a friendly host. The hotel is a little dated but it was clean. It was located by several good restaurants, we walked across the street to The Outback for dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Mscruzer55,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Suites Longview. I'm so glad to hear that my staff's friendliness made your stay memorable. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next stay.