“Better than some 3 star hotels!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Longview

Comfort Inn & Suites Longview
Ranked #12 of 34 Hotels in Longview
“Better than some 3 star hotels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2011

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, quiet and nicely decorated. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good with ample items to choose from including waffles in the shape of Texas. Free Wi-Fi was nice also. Better than 3 star hotels we've paid more for. Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed December 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

This is an excellent Hotel and the staff was very courteous - but that is what they should be. A new property from the looks of it. We do have a problem with how the property is representing it self. For one, the photo is not of the actual hotel. It is some generic photo from we suppose Best Western marketing department. It looks like Florida or Hawaii or somewhere much more tropical. Additionally it states it is a B&B on Trip Advisor. This is a blatant lie. It is no more a B&B then every other hotel in the country that offers breakfast to its guest. We frequently stay in B&B and would be very disappointing if we booked this hotel thinking it was a B&B. We will be contacting the local tourist office to file our complaint on this misrepresentation.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mondele
Dickinson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

In town for a family emergency and were able to get a room at the last minute. Had the King Suite which was very spacious, clean, and quiet. Included a microwave and fridge. The staff was amazingly kind during a difficult time for us. Breakfast was good and fresh. Couldn't ask for anything more!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Patterson, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel for the week of fourth of July. The price was very reasonable and our room was super clean. I had asked to extend my stay for a few more days which they did for me. They told me the rate was going to more per night since I did not extend my stay online. When I looked disappointed they offered to discount my room. Not to what I paid online originally, but pretty close, so we stayed. Ended up we only needed 1 extra night and when I called to cancel the 2nd extra night, they did that for me with no problem. The only thing that I though maybe could be better was their breakfast selection. Most Best Westerns we've stayed had a waffle maker. This one did not, which was okay, but the rest of the selection was minimal. The eggs tasted powdery, and I was not to keen on their sausage and biscuits. They did have a variety of hot and cold cereals, toast and pastries. After the first breakfast visit though, we just went to the Waffle house less than a mile away. We didn't have a view out of our window except a wall which was a bummer, but nothing to really complain over. Overall, great place to stay. Room very comfortable, beds we so nice and we slept well! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
dallas,tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2010

I have stayed at many hotels for my bussiness travel, but have not stayed at any best western inn that is like this one. (this is lot better then holiday inn express or any hampton inn or any marriott hotels property that i have stayed on my bussiness travel) i strongly recomand every one to stay at this hotel, i have experinced the excellents in rooms and service i received.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2010

The customer service was exceptional beginning with the call to the hotel two hours before my arrival for a reservation. We had about 30 minutes to change and leave for our event. Rudy assisted me on the phone and at check in. He was very friendly and worked quickly but did not cut corner. He made sure to let us know about the amenities while he worked to get us checked in. Each time he saw us during out stay he asked about our experience and if we needed anything. He was genuinly concerned that we were satisfied. We were and will definately stay here again. The hotel was clean and the decor was warm and welcoming. The rooms are beautiful and the bed, extremely confortable. The free in room Wi Fi was greatly appreciated. My only wish is that breakfast would be served until 10AM; but no big deal because the Waffle House is right around the corner. Great Job!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple