“Very good”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I love chicken. I won't mention fried because this place doesn't fry it. Rotisserie over wood fire. I'll call that method my second favorite. Very juicy white meat! Just the right amount of seasoning! Excellent green beans and corn. Fast service, clean restrooms. And reasonable prices.
I will be back. I might try the chicken enchiladas next.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I have eaten here before and loved it. But we show up at noontime on a Monday and they are out of most everything. The waiter was not clear and needed more instruction. I had chicken salad because the rest of my party had ordered or I would have left. Get it together. I know it is busy but you were open for business.

1  Thank Glenna58
Reviewed 27 November 2013

On recommendations from others that have eaten here we ordered our Thanksgiving turkey from Cowboy Chicken.
BIG mistake. This turkey (and I do mean turkey) is dry and over cooked. I am glad we bought a spiral cut ham as a back up.
Once burned, twice warned.

1  Thank tomthbomb
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Cowboy Chicken is delicious! I really love any opportunity to enjoy a great piece of well seasoned, juicy (but not greasy) chicken with a wide variety of fresh, well prepared sides!!! The baked sweet potatoes and creamed spinach are my favs!!!
The staff adds to the Cowboy Chicken dining experience!! They have the friendliest employees. I make it my business to stop by each time I visit Longview!!

1  Thank VCH_13
Reviewed 14 August 2013

let me start by saying my husband had received some gift cards for Cowboy Chicken so we tried it. When we came in we were greeted very nicely, asked if we'd ever been, and given information about the menu choices. There is a lot of variety. We ordered our food. It came to us and here is what I have to say. The rotisserie chicken is wonderful. Juicy and flavorful. The grilled chicken (which I had) was tender but dry. I'd stick with the rotisserie chicken. The vegetables were ok depending on what you ordered. Some were a bit overcooked and bland. We were not very impressed with that part of the meal. But if you want good chicken, this is the place.