Longview Express Inn
La Quinta
US$137
US$83
CandlewoodSuites
Days Inn Longview South(Longview)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$125
US$92
Priceline
US$96
US$87
Priceline
All reviewsvery nice young manin towncomfortable bedbusiness tripaaroninterstatemaidsinnsac
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is my preferred choice when visiting in east Texas. We arrived before dawn and were welcomed by Chantel at the front desk. Terrell took time to speak to us and assure our comfort in the pool area. Access to the business office and assistance by Aaryn in printing our boarding passes for our return trip also exemplified how readily the hotel staff responded to our needs.
This was my second stay at this location and any future travel to the area may find me there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014

To be honest, HIE has done as well as they could with what appeared to be a fairly old property. To do more, they'd have to gut it and start over. We needed an over-night place to stay while en route, and this did the job. We arrived after 10pm, and left by 6:30am, even before they started the morning breakfast. The showers worked fine, and the bed was clean and comfy. Beyond that we didn't see much else.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Longview Express Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear john F,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit at our hotel and for providing us with your valuable feedback. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your room and the majority of features provided. Your comments have been documented and we are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I went to reserve a room for a family member, aaryn, was at front desk. Aaryn, helped me reserve my room for my family member coming out of Houston so easy. He even talked to her on the phone to confirm her reservation. Just a bubbly personality. Thanks Aaryn....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruby L
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I came into town late one evening and I called to make a reservation. I was was greeted by Amanda. She was very friendly and made my visit very enjoyable.
My room was very clean. Plenty of towels and supplies. Breakfast was amazing! I slept in and there was still a fully stocked breakfast bar.
I had such an amazing stay I booked again 2 days later.

My second booking I was greeted by Aaron Rich. I was very impressed with his 37 second or less check in. He truely had it all together! Aaron was such a breath of fresh air. I would recommend this location to anybody.

Vickey Green

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Hubert G
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We only stayed here because our favorite hotel nearby was booked up. It was on the high side for a small town, but was nice and clean. Breakfast was excellent and staff was fantastic. We were pleased.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple