“Nice rooms”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 7 May 2013

good breakfast with eggs and sausage, yogurt and cereal, bagels and juice ~ children loved the texas shaped waffles! Rooms were clean and comfortable with microwave and good size fridge. Great location near walmart, target, chik fil a and many other stores and restaurants

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
LongviewFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience of the Longview Fairfield Inn by Marriott to the TripAdvisor community. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our new breakfast menu. We make every effort to make each one of our guests feel at home and comfortable. We value and utilize all our guest feedback to make improvements and create a better stay for our guests. We hope you look to us again if you find yourself in Longview in the future!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Good location. Right off a main highway. Wal-mart, Panera, and Starbucks all nearby. Clean and comfortable. Guy at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Good place to stop during a road trip. Free breakfast was what you expect from a Fairfield Inn. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This is a typical Fairfield clean great staff and quiet across the street from Walmart and lots of places to eat close its near a major street but far enough back to not have as much traffic. There is a pool and computer as business center and breakfast that is ok.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I have not received such bad customer service from a front desk staff member in I don't know how long. I felt the service was sub-par after my initial check in. But after having to use their computer in the lobby (no business center, no privacy) I got to confirm what I already felt. The desk clerk was very courteous with all the Rewards/Platinum members. He gave his name. He directed them to the entrance door that was closest to their room. He thanked them for being valued customers. He asked them their room preference. I got none of this period. While I was in the lobby a call came in from one of the rooms from a new arrival that they sent him/her to a room where the sheets had not even been changed. The room had not been serviced. I will go ahead and stay here but I have let my husband know that he is to please not book me a room using Priceline anymore. I was not able to make any changes to my room. I haven't slept in a queen size bed since I was 12 years old. And if all this wasn't enough I wasn't even given a floor preference so I have overhead noise to boot. No more Fairfield Inn for me....

Room Tip: Not a clue. I guess if I had to say anything that would be don't book through Priceline. I had...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
LongviewFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Thanks! I am so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your stay. We try our best to meet the needs of our guests and I want to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. We value all of our guests' feedback and use it to evaluate what can be done to improve our hotel as well as our staff. At the Longview Fairfield Inn we take costumer service very seriously; regardless of where or how the room is booked. I do apologize again that you did not feel the welcome that all guest deserve when they arrive. Per our conversation we are limited on King Rooms and all were occupied or pre booked during your visit. We hope next time you are in this area you will give us the opportunity to make your stay a better one, as we strive to improve our customer service. Sincerely,

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is our favorite place to stay when we visit Longview, TX. Very friendly staff. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Indoor pool and hot tub open until midnight. Nice complementary breakfast serving hot and cold items. Very convenient to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: Book on line and look for senior rates if you qualify.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2012

The Fairfield Inn, Longview,Texas was clean, staff was friendly and professional and continental breakfast adequate. This not a memorably place to stay but met all or need for an arrival near midnight and early morning departure.

Room Tip: Good location, near city center.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
LongviewFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate the compliments regarding the Hotel Staff. I apologize your stay was not as memorable as we would have hoped at our hotel. We value and utilize all our guest feedback to make improvements and create a better stay for our guests.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I recently stayed at this location as I had to attend a funeral. The staff were flawless and so friendly. I received a goodie bag for being an elite member at Marriott and also had a very nice room. Looks like the hotel was renovated or else it is just a spotless room! A microwave and mini fridge are located in the room with a large TV with many channels. A nice breakfast was available in the mornings. You can walk to several places to eat like the Outback Steakhouse and Panera Bread. A computer is available to print items like directions and boarding passes. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
LongviewFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words about our Hotel and staff. We value and utilize all our guest feedback to make improvements and create a better stay for our guests. We appreciate you as a loyal guest and always look forward to having you back with us!