“Family Reunion”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Longview
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel. I forgot about the breakfast and cookies that Fairfield inn offers. I will definitely return to Fairfield inns. April was extremely friendly. She let us check-in early and remember details about our trip. I was very sad that I didn't have time to enjoy the indoor pool and jacuzzi

Stayed: June 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm glad to hear that April provided you with exceptional service and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and fresh baked cookies. Please come back soon so that you can enjoy our pool and hot tub!

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The location of the hotel is convenient to most everything being Loop 281. Access is a little unusual and the parking limited but it worked in spite of being completely booked. The staff I encountered was very friendly and helpful both upon arrival and departure.
The cost was surprising given the quality of the room. It was equal too or better than most Fairfield Inns.
If in the area again, this will be on my list.

Room Tip: It's far enough from the major roads to eliminate any highway noise. Any room should be good.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear J B,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy that your stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview was pleasant and you found it to be a great value. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel is located right off the 281 Loop which was close to where we needed to go. The parking area seems a bit tight although adequate. The staff is friendly and really try to meet your requests. The check-in took a bit of time as the keys wouldn't work, but the clerk was as pleasant as she could be. The breakfast area was clean and the food was tasty. Loved having cookies available in the afternoon/evening when we came back. The wifi worked just fine as did the television. We did have a problem with bathroom light, but that was fixed. The bed was comfortable and the room clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Johnsonew,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview. I'm pleased that you found our staff friendly and enjoyed our fresh baked cookies. We hope that you will come back and see us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My check in experience was not a pleasant one. I discussed it with the GM assistance as I checked out which she apologize & would handle it. Other than that, my 1 night experience here was all very good. The room was comfortable & very clean. The free breakfast was good. The lady that served the breakfast was very nice & did an excellent job. Various fast food restaurant & a pharmacy in walking distance. A Walmart that some may say is in walking distance. Free parking. I stayed Easter night. There wasn't many guests. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Grace_Baby,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you found your room comfortable and clean. Also, that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and location. I'm sorry to hear you had a less than pleasant check in, but I'm glad my Assistant Manager was able to listen to your concerns. Please allow the Fairfield Inn Longview another opportunity to host you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Gracious people from the moment you walk in. April was very helpful. Indoor pool and hot tub all very well kept. Breakfast area small but well organized. Close to shopping and restaurants. Housekeeping was excellent . Check in and checkout quick and easy. Computer for guests in lobby.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Rxplus,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad to hear your stay with us exceeded your expectations. We all work hard to give our guests an exceptional experience and I'm happy to see that it is being noticed. We hope to welcome you back to the Fairfield Inn Longview very soon.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

my family including 2 young granddaughters stayed for 2 nights during a softball tournament. even though team members and coaches shared the facilities the hotel staff handled us all with friendly, courteous ease. the breakfast area was kept clean and well stocked despite the overload. our room was kept clean and my bed was comfortable. i want to congradulate the entire staff on a job well done.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Awrobpa,
Thank you for so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We take great pride in our hotel and are glad that it shows through to our guests. If you should find yourself back in the area, we hope that you will once again choose the Fairfield Inn Longview.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Great Service, Donetta, if spelled right, went above and beyond to see that we received the complementary breakfast after the posted closing time 3/16/14. She even cooked and waited our table. All desk check-in staff were very friendly and helpful, even arriving at 2 am and leaving later that morning.

Room Tip: Mattress was a little rough or maybe just different than my memory foam mattress at home. Don't...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Michael P,
Thank you for your kind review. I have shared it with my staff and they join me in thanking you! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your wonderful stay at the Fairfield Inn Longview. We hope to see you again soon.