Holiday Inn Longview - North
US$102
La Quinta
US$87
CandlewoodSuites
Days Inn Longview South(Longview)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$103
US$97
Agoda.com
All reviewsgreat hotelnew wingfront desklarge roomgreat amenitiesfeel right at homefamily reunionbreakfast buffetnice stayconversionjacuzzitexasaccommodationsattendantbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Staff is great! We had our family reunion there over the past weekend, hotel is very clean and well kept. Banquet room was super, very nice patio area. Breakfast area was super. Hotel is kind of hard to find, however once we found it we are glad we did.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Yes!!! I remember the family reunion from earlier this fall!! You guys were so amazing and I am so glad that our meeting space worked out well for you!! Thank you so much for your review and I do hope next time you are in town, please stop by and say hello!!!

-Crystal Jackson

Reviewed 10 September 2011

The room was fine but the Internet speed was very slow. They do not purchase a high enough package to cover their clientele. My co-worker and I were bumped off several times. In fact, she rarely could connect at all in the three days we were there. I was bumped off several time and it was slower than dial-up at times. The most irritating thing is that I asked when I reserved the room if they had any problems with their Internet service because I need it for work. The assured me it was very fast with no problems. When I complained to staff at the hotel they admitted there are problems and have been in the past. I was on the phone with tech support probably two hours of my visit. The hotel is in a nice location and the room was fine.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

We have been upgraded!!! Yea!!! :) Thank you for your feedback! Internet these days is very important and we do know frustrating it is not to be able to work without a reliable connection. As of early October, we have installed several more routers and access points through out the hotel which as helped tremendously! Sometimes we are so busy at the hotel, so many people are trying to connect at the same time, it slows down the transfering rate. Hopefully next time you are staying in the Longview area, you will give us another oppertunity! Please, do not hesitate to call me before you come so that I may reserve you room directly. I want to be able to offer the best of my services for your comfort and satisfaction.

-Crystal Jackson

Reviewed 24 June 2011

I travel quite a bit for work & often stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels. This one was average for this brand. However, the hotel is conveniently located near major roads, shopping, restaurants, etc.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2010

I've stayed here many times. They know my name, welcome back each time. Have my room checkin ready along with a priority club welcome gift. The cinnamon rolls in the morning are fantastic! I like having a refrigerator and microwave in the room to keep costs down. It's a great hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2010

We arrived around 3:40 pm, check in is at 3:00 pm. The manager informed me she couldn't check me in because the room wasn't cleaned yet. I told her that bothered me. I told the manager I must be checked out by 11:00 am the next day so she should also have a room available for me, especially when I reserved and paid two weeks in advance. She wasn't willing to work with me on anything and informed me three times she couldn't get me into my room at that time. I called Priority Club and they suggested speaking with the manager to see if she would make things right. I went back in and told the lady working the counter we would just have to wait since the other hotels were booked. Then the manager walked back in and wanted to discuss it, after a few minutes I told her I didn't care to speak to her about it any further and that I didn't want anything from her. She then told me when we checked out to write down what I would like for her to do to make things right. Apparently she had received a phone call from Priority Club after I called them.

After all this, we didn't get the wake up call I requested, and there were kids running up and down the halls until around 11:00 pm. We could hear them talking and running, could even hear them running on the floor above us. There was nobody telling them to stop. They were given free reign of the entire hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family