“Large & quiet room - We found it very restful.”

Holiday Inn Longview - North
Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We got there late (at least late by our standards - well after 6:00) but check-in was smooth and easy. Our room was at the end of the hall - very quiet - a large room with a refigerator, microwave, large bath, nice flat screen TV, lots of channels. We had a restful night.
I was slightly concerned that the bed would be too hard, but we both managed to sleep soundly. (But the bed IS firm, that is for certain).

Room Tip: There was a sign on the 'side door' advising NO PETS ALLOWED with an explanation of the cost...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 February 2012

What a wonderful new manager they have. Crystal could not have been more helpful. Our company rented the meeting room for a large gathering on just 2 days notice. Crystal handled everything with great professionalism and grace. Everyone that attended (100+ people) could not say enough. It is clean, well staffed, and provided everything we needed from coffee to the equipment required for a power point presentation. I have to honestly say that every single need we had or could have ever thought of was tended to. What a treat to have a staff that so totally tended to our every need. Thank you Crystal and Holiday Inn for recognizing a great manager when you see one.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I arrive at the hotel way too early(9am)without advance notice and the staff scrambled around while I ate breakfast and va-voom my room is ready. I stay here once a year and the staff are always cheery and very helpful. I am 51 with more hotel stays than I can ever remember and I would say this hotel is in the top 1% of my experiences. Robert M.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I am incharge of a large training in Longview twice a year. It means I have to stay in town for several days each time. I have somehow ended up in the same room everytime I have traveled. I always mention when making my reservation I need an easily accessable room becuase of taking a large amount of material for the trainings in and out. They have been very accomidating and made each of my many stays VERY ENJOYABLE!!! And of course they serve the signature Holiday Inn Express breakfast that is wonderful. Last spring I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with twins and wasn't feeling well when I got up. Just like when I was there and only 4months pregnant with the boys the lady working breakfast fixed me something to eat long before breakfast was to open and did it with a smile!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
hiexpsales, Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Morgan! You are AWESOME!!!

Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL review! Your positive feedback encourages my staff to create a hotel that guests LOVE! We appreciate you and your dedication to our hotel! It has been a joy to work with you and look forward to your next visit soon! Please let me know if I can do anything for you!

Reviewed 3 October 2011

I stay at a lot of hotels, and have the choice to stay at which ever hotel I choose. I choose this particular hotel every time I come to town for the following reasons;

1. Everyone here treats me like family with kindness and true concern. They are always smiling and always seem genuinely happy to see me, like they actually missed me. Chayla, Melody, Mary and Stephanie are the greatest!!!
2. They have always done there best to make sure that I am taken care of. One time I didn't make a reservation and just showed up. They made sure that I was taken care of and save me from a real bad experience.
3. The breakfast is perfect for me. Always hot, always fresh. Not just sweet stuff. Always eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy - all the good stuff

I will never stay anywhere else in Longview except this hotel because of the great people!

Room Tip: I like room 306 because I think it has the best view and is close to the elevator
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Mr. Williams! You are too kind!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is such a great pleasure to serve you and I am delighted to know that everyone on my staff has treated you well! My staff has talked about you often during your visits to my hotel, and I thank you kindly for taking care of them! If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know! You know the number! :)

Reviewed 26 September 2011

I have stayed at this hotel about 150 days a year for the last two years. The staff is very helpful and friendly and the rooms, public areas, and dining room are always clean. My company often uses the meetings rooms since the accomodations and price are right. My wife often accompanies me and loves to stay here due to its easy walk to the mall, restaurants, and her favorite dress shop. I have stayed at other HIEs across Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado and this location and the staff is one of my favorites. I am entering this review via their internet service and have had no problems; the speed is satifactory for what I do.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Mr. Hamblin! You and your wife are such a blessing to me! I am very grateful for the relationship that I have with you and Mrs. Hamblin! I enjoy the conversations I have about your children, John Wayne and SHOPPING!! :) I wanted to thank you for your dedication to our hotel and you both mean so much to us here at the hotel! Take care and we will see you soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2011

Our company has been using this hotel over the last year to do hiring for our company. The accomidations and the staff have been nothing short of amazing!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

You two ladies are so fun!!! We enjoy your company and I am glad our dining room works out so well for what you need to do each time you are out our way! If there is anything else we can do to serve you, please do not hesitate to let us know!!! Take care and we will see you soon!!!