“Excellent Hotel Management”

Holiday Inn Longview - North
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I work for a local company that frequently has employees who stay at this particular Holiday Inn. All of the employees who have stayed here, in the past, always request to stay at this location again. Not only is the staff very helpful and kind but the hotel General Manager, Crystal Jackson, is by far the best hotel manager I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. I frequently book travel for employees in multiple states and none of the other managers go out of their way for their guests like Crystal does. Any time I ever have any questions or concerns Crystal always takes care of the situation and goes above and beyond to make sure all of our employees are well taken care of. In addition to that, she always follows up with me to make sure I am satisfied with the end result of our conversations. This is a wonderful hotel with great management and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
hiexpsales, Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

What a WONDERFUL review! Thank you so much for submitting your review! I am so proud of our hotel and my staff! We pride ourselfs in serving our guests with kind and friendly service! I will definately be sharing this review with my team! Way to Go! :)
Cheers!
Crystal Jackson

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I had my first book signing at this hotel also I have had some business seminars. Management and the rest of the staff has oustanding customer service skills. It is a breath of fresh air to be able to walk into an esstablishment and see such beauty of decorative arrangements that makes you feel like your at home just a ray of sunshine and a cleanliness that is overwhelming. I would say overall that it is the best hotel in the City of Longview. If you are a traveler in need of a place that makes you feel at home, Holiday Inn Express North Longview would be the place I refer.

Room Tip: Very Clean and relaxing!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2012

Oh thank you so much Equallia for the lovely review you have posted! I do appreciate you and I am very excited knowing you are coming back! I will share this review with my staff and please, if you need anything else, do not hesitate to give me a call!!! =) you know the number!

-Crystal Jackson

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I made arrangements for a meeting room and a couple of motel rooms.During our stay we were treated very well. The staff was out standing, they met all of our needs and more. The rooms were very nice and very clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bill c
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Thank you very much for scheduling your meeting and rooms at our hotel! My staff and I strive to make sure that all your needs and requirements are met during your event here at our hotel. Thank you again for the oppertunity to serve you!

We appreciate the positive feedback and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 27 July 2012

The hotel was by far one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. The breakfast bar is very good and free!! I liked the fact that there was a variety of food items you could choose, the apples were especially good. The room was very clean and the beds were comfy. The shower had great water pressure.

The pool and the sauna were both very nice also. By far the greatest amenity at this particular location was the staff. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome and at home. From the cleaning crew to the manager we were given the utmost attention and service. They made us feel very welcome to hang in the lobby and converse with them.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
hiexpsales, General Manager at Holiday Inn Longview - North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2012

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and your dedication to our hotel! It is our joy to serve guests such as your self! My staff truly enjoyed chatting with you and your family! We sure are looking forward to next year for the 2013 National Balloon Race and the Great Texas Balloon Race! Given the opportunity, we would love to serve you again! Until then, Eat Lots of Apples!!! :)

Take care, be safe... -Crystal Jackson, General Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2012

Conveniently located across from Longview mall. Near restaurants and loop 281.
Clean and friendly service.. Exercise room and business center..

Room Tip: Near everything..
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

We appreciate your business and we value your positive feedback! We strive to create a hotel that our guests LOVE! I am pleased to know that the amenities that we provide to you and our other guests, are amenities that you were expecting. I am delighted in knowing you were happy with our nice clean hotel rooms that are cleaned daily by our friendly, courteous and well trained staff. And with our convenient location, it is easy to access Longview's finest local dining and shopping areas.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family! As you travel back into Longview, please do not hesitate to stop by and say hi! I would love to meet you!

Crystal Jackson

Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding last night. When we checked in we had a snafu with our reservation due to deceptive trade practice by hotels.com. The front desk employee, Mary, was extremely helpful and went over and beyond to ensure that our situation was taken care of even though it had nothing to do with the hotel, but the third party site. I was incredibly greatful for all of her help and impressed that she was so accommodating. The rest of our stay was fabulous. Love the pillows, quiet room and delicious breakfast. Thanks so much, and hire more employees like Mary.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We got there late (at least late by our standards - well after 6:00) but check-in was smooth and easy. Our room was at the end of the hall - very quiet - a large room with a refigerator, microwave, large bath, nice flat screen TV, lots of channels. We had a restful night.
I was slightly concerned that the bed would be too hard, but we both managed to sleep soundly. (But the bed IS firm, that is for certain).

Room Tip: There was a sign on the 'side door' advising NO PETS ALLOWED with an explanation of the cost...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple