“Absolutely Wonderful - from start to finish”

Staybridge Suites Longview
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Longview
msp
“Absolutely Wonderful - from start to finish”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

From my "Im lost" call to the check out process - a wonderful experience. I was a bit flustered at check in and was offered a glass of wine and assistance with my bags. The room was immaculately clean and well designed. The king bed was comfortable beyond belief. The kitchenette area was well stocked with all the items needed for a five day stay: Each day, we were greeted by pleasant, helpful and friendly staff - from the front desk staff, the housekeeping team, the buffet attendant and even the maintenance person - incredibly AWESOME. I will NEVER stay any where else when I travel to Longview, TX. The only "not so wonderful" comments I have to say is - 1. The website states that the hotel only has an outdoor pool - well the pool is "technically" an outdoor pool because the door leading to the outdoor patio area is metal and allows a breeze to flow through but with the beautiful weather and perfect pool temp - its an "indoor pool" to me. I just hate I didn't bring my suit because of this. 2. For the entire stay, I NEVER got my wireless or wired internet to work in my room. Nicely enough, I was able to come to the Data Center to check e-mails, flight information, etc. If you have sensitivity or allergies to pets - REMEMBER, this hotel allows pets. - I had forgotten until I saw a dog walking through the lobby - I have severe pet allergies and my room was as clean as a whistle!!!!! All in all, it is wonderful hotel, with wonderful staff. Most will enjoy his stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms near the elevator are NOT as noisy as in some hotels.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank msptmg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
MA
Reviewed 6 February 2014

After years of searching for a nice clean hotel in Longview, I have finally discovered Staybridge Suites. The room/suites are large and the house keeping staff actually know how to clean a hotel room, unlike a couple of other hotels I have stayed at in Longview the past few years. The hotel is staffed with some of the friendliest and helpful people I have had the pleasure to meet working in a hotel. They were so helpful during my recent stay. The food is actually tasty too, for a hotel. The hotel is in a great location in Longview, too. Kudos to the staff at this hotel. As long as the Staybridge keeps up the good work it will be my go to hotel when I visit family in Texas!

Room Tip: I am partial to top floors of hotels because they have less noise.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Colleyville
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Finally that something special hotel in Longview Texas. This hotel is the extended stay hotel east Texas has been looking for. The rooms are new and nice, the people are just exceptional and the food is very good. As with other staybridge locations you have an evening social on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The breakfast is good and the hotel has a warm feeling overall.

Room Tip: All the room locations are fine and you have all sorts of places within walking distance
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank RobertSummers
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Very clean and new hotel with LOTS of room and all the amenities, even more than you could ask for. Kind of hidden, but worth the work to find.
Staff was very fiendly, beds were sooo comfy. All suites and all very roomy. Breakfast and dinner served and it is quality.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I stayed here for two nights when I was in town for work a couple weeks ago. This is the best place to stay in longview and one of the nicer hotels I have been to. The prices are reasonable and its a great value for whats included. They have little social events in the evenings, there is a very cool lounge area on the ground floor with a really nice area for grilling outside, and they even have a study which I thought was a nice touch. Full size fridge, modern decor in the rooms, good shower presser, clean rooms overall, I couldn't ask for much more. I will be staying here every opportunity I get.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JayL1111
Wauseon, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Staff was wonderful, from the moment we walked in. Every single person was so very helpful. The rooms were nice and clean- I am very very picky. We visit Longview often and this will be the only hotel at which we will stay. It is far above any of the others in Longview. Obviously, the manager knows exactly what he is doing.
Beautiful outside space- two grills (cleaned every day) all the grill tools provided, big screen TV under a pavilion with very nice patio furniture and fire pit. We used the space both days. Again, I highly recommend this hotel. It's worth the money!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dumas, Texas
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I travel 10 months out of the year staying mostly at IHG properties. I had never tried a Staybridge property before. The staff was amazingly friendly, the rooms were great and the breakfast and evening meal and drinks are the perfect ending to a long day. I will definetly be staying here on all my upcoming trips to Longview as well as trying out other locations around the country.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business