“Your prices are ridiculous”

Staybridge Suites Longview
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I tried to book a room here but they wanted over $150/night! In Longview?? Give me a break. Your hotel appears to be very nice but those prices are outrageous, I would never pay that much to stay anywhere in Longview or anywhere in Northeast Texas!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
SBLongview, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you Cashnic for your feedback, I am betting that you attempted to book us on a busy busy night because the pricing you describe sounds like a suite. Our suites are like small apartments with a furnished kitchen, a bar for dining, a large desk and a living space separated from the bedroom by a door. We have an awesome salt water covered outdoor pool and hot tub and a beautiful courtyard area with grills and a big screen tv with a fire pit. Tuesday thru Thursday you not only get a nice hot breakfast with healthy choices as well, but you get social from 5:30-7:30 where we provide you with a light dinner. We have a very nice amount of amenities and we would really love to have you stay with us. Please call the hotel directly and we can tell you more and see if we cannot find something pleasing to you. Thank you very much and we hope to hear from you!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thanks for a great stay. The staff is great, the rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable. I am in a hotel room 130+ nights a year and this is in my top 3, if not my number 1. I always get a great night of sleep. Thanks again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank traderjoejoe
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed here while in town for business and they did not disappoint! Clean accommodations, nicely decorated, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Good breakfast buffet and good "Happy Hour" where they have free beer and food in the lobby/atrium area on Tuesday through Thursday evenings. Would highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Longview.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jqwalleye01
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I traveled a lot in my corporate career and this is the best hotel staff that I have ever experienced. Yes, it is a newer and a very nice facility but it is the outstanding staff that really makes it stand out. You would think that every employee was the owner because of their concern for every customer. If you like being appreciated, this is the place for you!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnHouTX
Reviewed 21 April 2014

When I first walked in, the desk attendant (Tera) was wiping down the check in desk with Clorox wipes. Excellent sign of cleanliness! Additionally, she greeted me right away. Tera was friendly and helpful as was the general manager (whose name I did not catch.) Our room was spacious and clean. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sally D
Reviewed 19 March 2014

First time at this brand of property- great concept to go above and beyond with the on- the- road business traveler. The room had plenty of room, fast free internet, a comfortable bed, a nice kitchen with a full frig and ice maker. This property even had a light meal Tues- Thurs PMs for free, with the expected breakfast, this was a great treat. ( Lots of veggies, which I loved.) The pool and hot tub were salt water, very nice! ( First hotel in a long time with poolside towels that were truly stocked and clean). I would certainly stay here again. The property had several nice areas inside and outside for gathering and visits for groups and friends. This site is also located near convenient retail and restaurants. No reservations in recommending to others. Everyone I met was eager to offer the best service, they clearly take pride in customer care. I was impressed.( I would say I felt like I was home, but this place is much cleaner than home.) Enjoy and relax....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Indiansummer64
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The staff were the friendliest staff I have ever experienced. They have alot of complimentary items that they offer guest. Rooms were clean and bathrooms were spotless. Location was prime near Walmart and every resturant you can think of in walking distance. I will be on the hunt for this hotel brand wherever I travel. Go Hawks!!!

Room Tip: I would say any room would be comfortable