“Best cheesesteaks in Longview”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #138 of 228 Restaurants in Longview
Longview, Texas
“Best cheesesteaks in Longview”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I'm from Philadelphia, and this is where I get my "Philly cheesesteak" in Longview. It's not exactly the same, but it's pretty good! The meat is tasty, they will use provolone or American cheese, and the roll is good. The steak sandwich comes out hot and delicious. I'm not sure if they finally got ketchup - my first visit they didn't have any. Very strange with cheesesteaks on the menu... My recent orders were for takeout and I used my own ketchup at home. I would recommend the cheesesteaks - the other subs are good but not as good as the hoagies I'm used to :)

• Visited April 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Subs.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Jersey's is typical subs. Theres not much special. Its a little bit more then Subway, but only a little, or not any better. When I got my sub, there was so much water running out of it, I had to go ask for more napkins as it was running all over the table. But if your looking for something different then Subway, it will fill the bill.

Visited May 2014