“Disappointed...”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Disappointed...”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Each time my wife and I go, we are disappointed with both the service and the food. The steaks are far better elsewhere in town for less money. Will not return

Lewsiville,Tx
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Yes this is a chain, I felt like the other reviews were too harsh. I was pleased with my Mahi Mahi dish, my spouse had steak and we tried some cocktails, no misses. The staff was very nice despite that we came in close to closing time, this is not always the case in other places. Would certainly return.

Visited July 2013
“Great flavorful food”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

We've always enjoyed our visits here. Every food item we have ordered has been great. Steaks, fish, salads, etc. are wonderful. Restaurant is peaceful & relaxing. If you don't get there before 6PM, you will have to wait for a table.

Visited April 2013
Granbury, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Extremely good and friendly service. Wine and food were very good as we're the cocktails before dinner. Would definitely eat here again when in Longview

Visited May 2013
Longview, Texas
“Steaks...it's what's for dinner”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

We ate there after a long day sitting with family at the local hospital. We were tired and wanted a quiet diviner. Our waitress understood our situation and was both very helpful and efficient in her service. My wife and I had the combo petite filet and lobster tail. The steak was tender cooked to order (one medium rare and one medium well) and the lobster was tasty although rather small, which also meant it as almost over cooked(tough). Overall it was an "OK" experience although it would have been more enjoyable if we hadn't been tired. Will we go back....put us down as a definite maybe.

Visited April 2013