“Quality meal”

Good for: Groups
Longview, Texas
“Quality meal”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I haven't been to a bad Olive Garden. Food & service are great at this location. Salads are wonderful. The main dishes I've tried were great. The Peach Bellini iced tea is fabulous. I do not care for their breadsticks though. Great place for a luncheon with the girls or date night with the spouse.

• Visited May 2013

Austin, Texas
“Nice meal”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I had the sausage potato soup and salad and it was very good. They offered us three samples of free wine. The service was great and my co-workers enjoyed their food. I ordered a cocktail and it wasn't great, however.

Visited June 2013
Cleburne, Texas
“A Regular”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Ask For Maria little Black Lady The Best Waitress there!
I love this restaurant.. Never have had a bad experience ..... again, sit in Maria's station

• Visited April 2013
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
“Great”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The food here is always excellent! I have never been disappointed, whether it was the salad and soup or the five course meal. I just don't have the room to enjoy all the good food that is served.

Visited April 2013
Kilgore, Texas
“Okay”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

My husband and I went there for a night out. I do not eat pasta so I just wanted soup and salad. For some reason our waiter did not like that fact. It seems that the staff is not as friendly as they used to be. Our salad was not dressed properly. We ask for more dressing and never received it, nor did we receive refills on our drinks. We have enjoyed this restaurant because of my husbands love of pasta but are probably not going to go here as often.

• Visited February 2013