“Good Mexican fast food”

Add it.
Taco Bueno
Ranked #177 of 255 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Their tacos are great. Nachos are good, need more cheese. It is a good Mexican fast food restaurant. Nice employees

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 23 June 2016

We eat there often. They have a special for almost every day of the week. My granddaughter loves the tortilla soup. I like the taco salad or just a platter of some sort. Cheap enough to take the family.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2015

When I have a craving for Mexican food and don't have much time this is my favorite place. The food is fresh and I love their large condiment bar.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Drove thru late night. It was good. We ordered chiladas which needed a knife as well as a fork in the bag.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Barney_Thelma_Lou
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Although 3/4 of the restaurant was empty, 3/4 needed to be cleaned too. We asked if a table could be wiped. When the employee arrived to our table, she asked which table needed to be cleaned. Since the six empty booths around us were dirty, I simply replied that all of them needed to be wiped. She wiped two tables and returned to the kitchen. Some extended time later, we received our food. As always, we love the food and it tastes great. The kitchen seemed a little dirty. A little excessive food on the floor. This is recently remodeled. It looks great. I give it a two stars because the food was good. The service and cleanliness need some help!

Been to Taco Bueno? Share your experiences!