“Quick Dinner”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #113 of 255 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had very little time for dinner before our conference, so we stopped at Panda Express. While there was a line in the drive-thru as well as in the dining room, we did not have to wait too long. The food was delicious and the building was clean.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Went through the drive thru about 9:30 at night. If I hadn’t already placed my order and been trapped in line, I would have left. It took forever!!! The positive thing was that they did give a discount without us even asking when we finally got to the window. The food was good. Just horribly slow. I’d have to try during the daytime to see if they are always slow or just in the evenings.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I go by Panda Express 2-3 times a month when I have a hunger for chinese food. Most every time, there is plenty of food in the pots or if they are short it doesn't take long to cook up a fresh batch.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

So, I've been here twice. First time I went I tried to order something but what I received was 3 meat orders of the sweet shrimp. I was confused and there was a line so I wasn't clear on what the lady was saying and what she was giving me. After she loaded my plate with shrimp and a second plate of shrimp did I realize I had made a mistake somewhere. I went on with the order, too embarrassed to say something was off because if they can't get my order right from the start, then good luck trying to explain why it was wrong.

Second time I went was yesterday and the lady behind the counter was just kind of out of it... staring off into the distance. I was finally able to point at something and say that. So I was able to get almost what I wanted... except this time I was one entree short. I only paid for 2 but I wanted 3. Again I went on with my order.

The fried rice is really bland to me. This may be because I make pretty good fried rice myself and have had much better at many sloppy china buffets.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We have went to this restaurant since the opened in Longview . It was fairly good from the start , but something has happened . It may be different cooks or suppliers , but the quality has gone down hill . Tonight's meal is the final one for me . The Beijing beef was almost too tough to chew and the orange chicken wasn't much better .

Date of visit: June 2017