“Moist Chicken Breast!!”

Add it.
Bodacious Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had the opportunity to buy some chicken breasts on the go from Bodacious...and what a treat!!! I used the chicken the next day on salads for myself and my husband and wow...it was so moist and the smokey flavor was a great addition to our meal!!! We didn't eat in, but we did enjoy what we were able to taste!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Can't say enough about the chopped beef sandwich. If I'm really hungry, I go for the smoked ribs. The meat falls off the bone. Has a small fixins bar. Eat in or carry out, I can't find another BBQ place to top it.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The food had good flavor how ever they kept the meats on the counter and they were cold. I would not recomend it for anyone looking for quality BBQ.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

strongly recommended for a business lunch stop. Very good BBQ. Nothing fancy but great service and food. I would go back again when in town. I tried the 2 meat platter w sausage and ribs. It was more than i usually eat for lunch but could not stop eating.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

This is the top barbeque spot in Longview...located on Marshall or Highway 80...you can get barbeque just the way you like it...pulled pork, beef or chicken...try the green tomatoes...onions and beans...also some chips are available..it's bodaciously good!
Also, it was my Mom's favorite spot in Longview for BBQ!